BWConlywhite

BWConly2
BWConly2colour
BWConly2white

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, exo, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
Is that a alien? I'd rather commit sepoku then mess with Asians.
White brah copes with gooks. Brutal existence

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, LampPostPrime, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 5 others
Iknowright?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
* onri

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, exo, Deleted member 29167 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Cope Asian bitches are hideous
You're a homosexual. Asian women are the most feminine.

Nordic white women admit that they're inferior to SEA women:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy.
The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29167, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
BBC only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 24444

Video was made by a subhuman gook

Nordic white women admit that they're inferior to SEA women:
Doesn't mean anything, there are also white people that do this:

This means black people are superior according to this logic
Asian women are the most feminine.
I doubt this, but even if we assume that this is true, asian women may be the most feminine but they are also the most non-human looking out of all races.

Screenshot 20230727 173930211

This alien creature objectively has highly feminine features yet you still wouldn't fuck it and you would prefer a human like adriana lima instead.

Now look at these two pictures:

51ada456002a2b8bf00b2c69b7fdca1a
Imag423432e0

I can assure you that most women would be attracted to the face on the left eventhough the face on the right is objectively more masculine, does that mean that most women are lesbians? No, it's because one looks like a human and the other doesn't. Monolids = non-human, alien, animal. It's a fact. All races and ethnicities in the world can have common eye shapes, asians have a very subhuman eye shape that looks very alien and different from the eye shapes of all other races/ethnicities.

Still looks alien plus the average gook doesn't look like that, this is what asian women truly look like:

10000000 663785467298219 5124841147556176855 n 269 5b39680c3fa3c 5b39ded73e644  880
Sculpted faces Asians use tweezers and scissors to remove their stunning video makeup 5b39d93a
Asian girls 04
Asian girls 59
17648 asian girls without makeup
Asian Girls without Makeup 02
Asian Girls without Makeup 18

Wrow! Verry atrractive ferry ferminirne!!

If you don't like this you are a homosexual!! 👇👇
Asian rhinoplasty san diego la jolla carlsbad non surgical nose job injectable filler cost pri
266 2015 562 Fig3 HTML
Photographs show a typical Asian nose with a flat nasal dorsum and tip Asians typically

Ah yes, the superior gook maxilla, how can you not be attracted to this!??

Now listen nigga, if you are into animals that's ok, good for you. But don't force your zoophilic fetishes on others.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 19994, exo and 8 others
man what is this place obsession with colored cocks

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 18544 and Deleted member 24444

I doubt this, but even if we assume that this is true, asian women may be the most feminine but they are also the most non-human looking out of all races.

View attachment 2343433

This alien creature objectively has highly feminine features yet you still wouldn't fuck it and you would prefer a human like adriana lima instead.

Now look at these two pictures:

View attachment 2343510View attachment 2343513

I can assure you that most women would be attracted to the face on the left eventhough the face on the right is objectively more masculine, does that mean that most women are lesbians? No, it's because one looks like a human and the other doesn't. Monolids = non-human, alien, animal. It's a fact. All races and ethnicities in the world can have common eye shapes, asians have a very subhuman eye shape that looks very alien and different from the eye shapes of all other races/ethnicities.

Still looks alien plus the average gook doesn't look like that, this is what asian women truly look like:

View attachment 2343482View attachment 2343487View attachment 2343481View attachment 2343476View attachment 2343479View attachment 2343475View attachment 2343480View attachment 2343477

View attachment 2343471View attachment 2343468View attachment 2343467View attachment 2343473View attachment 2343469View attachment 2343470View attachment 2343472

Wrow! Verry atrractive ferry ferminirne!!

If you don't like this you are a homosexual!! 👇👇
View attachment 2343502View attachment 2343504View attachment 2343503

Ah yes, the superior gook maxilla, how can you not be attracted to this!??

Now listen nigga, if you are into animals that's ok, good for you. But don't force your zoophilic fetishes on others.

Jfl

• +1
And? What does the video being made by a gook male change?

Not the same thing. You posted 2 videos of cucks whereas Lundström’s book "White migrations" is based on several years of research, field work, and interviews with Swedish women who have migrated to the US, Singapore and Spain. You're incredibly low IQ for making this argument, but you've already demonstrated this before in a different thread about blue-eyed people sharing a common ancestor.

View attachment 2343433

Not sure why you're posting aliens to make a point when Asians are literally humans. Not reading the rest due to how stupid your first three points were.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 21898 and PointOfNoReturn
Not the same thing. You posted 2 videos of cucks whereas Lundström’s book "White migrations" is based on several years of research, field work, and interviews with Swedish women who have migrated to the US, Singapore and Spain. You're incredibly low IQ for making this argument, but you've already demonstrated this before in a different thread about blue-eyed people sharing a common ancestor.

Stop changing the point faggot, idc about lundstrom's book and I never even addressed it. I'm talking about your argument that "nordic women view themselves as inferior to asian women thus asian women are in fact superior because of this". Your mind is too rotten and consumed by subhuman piss-skin gook fetish to realize that I was addressing the flawed conclusion that you made from lundstrom's book and not the arguments made in the book itself. I didn't even open the link because I do not care about your sources, you are a zoophile trying to justify your weird fetishes and force it onto others.

Not sure why you're posting aliens to make a point when Asians are literally humans.

Asians are definitely not humans lol, if you look at this picture and think to yourself "oh what a beautiful human I'm looking at!" then you are either mentally ill or blind

3551835 asian rhinoplasty san diego la jolla carlsbad non surgical nose job injectable filler

Again, I really don't care what you are turned on by. It is your obnoxious behavior that I am against, the fact that you are trying to shame others for not being into asian women shows how much of a narcy manchild you really are.

"Waahhh you don't like asian women! waahh if you are not into asian women like me you are homosexual!" :soy::feelswah:

Quit it faggot, no one cares about your subhuman fetishes.

I'm into niggeresses but I really don't give a fuck when people describe them as subhuman sheboon apes, it is because I am not a narcy manchild and I don't expect all people to have the same worldview as me.
You're incredibly low IQ
Reminder that you are a narcy midwit with 7000+ posts on an obscure forum trying to appear high iq in front of incels by spamming studies in every thread. I'd rather be a low IQ nigger that acts on impulses and instinct than be a subhuman pretentious midwit like you.

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, 5'7 zoomer and Jamaldickjavontus
Asians are definitely not humans lol
Stopped reading here. This invalidates the rest of your schizo ramblings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and 5'7 zoomer

• JFL
Reactions: Qazqa
BWC only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
More proof of systemic racism and white supremacy!

• JFL