By Far The Most Underrated Halo

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
I think you might as well call this an appeal type, but I'm going to consider it a halo just because it haloes you to an extreme extent if you have it.

C6c9c08bf88ce0cdb4f4df0d7f87a39d

Take a good look at Chico and his features. In terms of PSL scale, a lot of raters are right that his eye area and features would generally not put him extremely high. Regardless, he is one of the most successful PSL gods, in terms of general appeal and chadfishing results.

This is because to girls, he looks like an extremely idealised version of the type of man they could in theory see IRL. He doesn't look like someone who you will never meet, no Hernan Drago so to say.

And that is exactly the halo: I call it the boy next door appeal. It's one of the strongest haloes a person can possess, even though it's usually just a byproduct of already being pretty attractive.

It works for girls too.

587180 v9 bb

Ana De Armas. I didn't always see it, and she doesn't even have a lot of extremely good features. Yet girl next door appeal still makes her extremely attractive to a lot of young men.

It's over for PSL gods who don't have this appeal.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, alurmo, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
Bumperino

• +1
Reactions: mr007
Bimp

• +1
Reactions: mr007
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Psl autists strike again, muh Chico muh appeal just fucking lol man

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
De aramas is mid

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, psychomandible, hattrick and 3 others
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Psl autists strike again, muh Chico muh appeal just fucking lol man
I agree with you bro, I even made a post on how dumb it is, but that's just PSL opinion. I specifically insult them by saying psl autists too that's my go to insult

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
This is because to girls, he looks like an extremely idealised version of the type of man they could in theory see IRL. He doesn't look like someone who you will never meet, no Hernan Drago so to say.

And that is exactly the halo: I call it the boy next door appeal.
But is there such at hing like the Indian next door appeal , like if you look just like the Indian boy who lives nearby?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, gookcelriceR, psychomandible and 2 others
correct, but water, man

cheryl cole and beckham got voted as the hottest brits some time ago exactly because of that factor

• +1
But is there such at hing like the Indian next door appeal , like if you look just like the Indian boy who lives nearby?
yes @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. has this appeal

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Flowerpot, PlayersGetPlayed and 2 others
psl is dumb and gay only faggots think Barret mogs Chico

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and GlamourPursuer
psl is dumb and gay only faggots think Barret mogs Chico
He doesn't even look chad by looks theory standards.

His facial convexity is a failo

Idk I like the way Barret looks tbh, like a young Germanic version of Drago

i have this, btw

• +1
I think you might as well call this an appeal type, but I'm going to consider it a halo just because it haloes you to an extreme extent if you have it.

View attachment 3156708
Take a good look at Chico and his features. In terms of PSL scale, a lot of raters are right that his eye area and features would generally not put him extremely high. Regardless, he is one of the most successful PSL gods, in terms of general appeal and chadfishing results.

And that is exactly the halo: I call it the boy next door appeal. It's one of the strongest haloes a person can possess, even though it's usually just a byproduct of already being pretty attractive.

It works for girls too.

View attachment 3156713

Ana De Armas. I didn't always see it, and she doesn't even have a lot of extremely good features. Yet girl next door appeal still makes her extremely attractive to a lot of young men.

Zayn is exactly the same, lots of girls will prefer him insteed of some male model. The other psl gods who have this appel is Brad Pitt and Alain Delon. If called facial averageness. Also a good combination of feminine and masculine features, through women can get away with predominally feminine features.

View attachment 3156708

It works for girls too.

View attachment 3156713

and how to know if u have that

So broski just figured out what harmony means