by how much you can increase shoulder to waist ratio with 5 years of natty gym?

Vergil.is

Vergil.is

Kraken
I got calculated 1.6 by bodywhat being skinny with huge love handles which is pretty shit result

is adding like 0.2 even possible natty?

I got calculated 1.6 by bodywhat being skinny with huge love handles which is pretty shit result

is adding like 0.2 even possible natty?
I thought I had really wide hips until I started getting lean and turns out I have a v taper. Get lean and build to your potential, focus on everything first, then go into the aesthetic side of bodybuilding.

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is and .*my*.
You can gain 1-4 inches of bideltoid in 5 years. Of course that would depend on where you start and what kind genetics you got.

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
I thought I had really wide hips until I started getting lean and turns out I have a v taper. Get lean and build to your potential, focus on everything first, then go into the aesthetic side of bodybuilding.

Attachments

• 9E75D4D7-EB7E-43E5-AE9A-AF95C05CE2F8.jpeg
    9E75D4D7-EB7E-43E5-AE9A-AF95C05CE2F8.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 31
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Vergil.is
i know i know thats what im doing i can grab my back fat and my body looks way different however even with my love handles i got this
Sdgscxv
so thats a good sign imo

You can gain 1-4 inches of bideltoid in 5 years. Of course that would depend on where you start and what kind genetics you got.
i definitely will not get 4 inches with my genetics however id be satisfied with 2

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and .*my*.
whats your shoulder to waist ratio rn

i know i know thats what im doing i can grab my back fat and my body looks way different however even with my love handles i got this
View attachment 886046
so thats a good sign imo

i definitely will not get 4 inches with my genetics however id be satisfied with 2
If you’re a skinny bitch you absolutely can.

• Love it

Why fraud when your clavicles are bigger than my future ?

• JFL
I started with 2.0 shoulder-waist ratio but I got wide hips so that destroys everything ffs

• +1