By the time corona "ends" - you will have lost 1 YEAR of collagen next time you are seen in public.

Equinox

Equinox

masc > all
If you are high inhibition and care about infecting your older parents, it's safe to say it will be March 2021 by the time a society is functioning remotely normal again. Absolutely brutal for collagen depletion, you better order Retin-A asap. Every year counts in the eyes of a prime foid.

2020 is a total write off - summer included.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2205
Cope

Chads like me are immune

i have a plan during this plague, i will actually come out of this a lot of looksmaxxed and mentalmaxxed,while normies will have rotted from isolation i am immune to it
FUARK

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, retard, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
i have a plan during this plague, i will actually come out of this a lot of looksmaxxed and mentalmaxxed,while normies will have rotted from isolation i am immune to it
FUARK
which looksmax without surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: Ultramental
FUARK
Baseddddd af that’s my plan also

• +1
FUARK
Its just a normal day for us.

• +1
Im brown so my skin doesnt age

I thought staying inside was better for your skin.

skin yes...

the collagen reaper works by time only
No. Sun is the main factor for collagen loss actually. There was this girl that was kidnapped when she was a kid and she didn't see the sunlight until she was like 20 something. Her skin and collagen was exactly the same.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
No. Sun is the main factor for collagen loss actually. There was this girl that was kidnapped when she was a kid and she didn't see the sunlight until she was like 20 something. Her skin and collagen was exactly the same.
because collagen doesn't have a noticeable decline until after 20, after 25 you really start to see the loss

After the age of 20, a person produces about 1 percent less collagen in the skin each year. As a result, the skin becomes thinner and more fragile with age. There is also diminished functioning of the sweat and oil glands, less elastin production, and less GAG formation.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and her
I think this virus may be something humans hae to lvie with forever, not dismilar to influenza, however I would expect we will develop immunity over time and the mortality rate will greatly decrease

I think this virus may be something humans hae to lvie with forever, not dismilar to influenza, however I would expect we will develop immunity over time and the mortality rate will greatly decrease
key words: over time

Neets time to shine

STAHP JUST FUCKING STAHP ALREADY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

FUCK THIS PANDEMIC RUINING PEOPLE'S LIVES

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO LOOKSMAXX WHEN I CAN'T EVEN ADEQUATLEY WORK OUT. I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A CUT FOR SUMMER JFL AT CUTTING WHEN YOU CAN ONLY DO PUSH UPS AND SHIT. CAN'T WAIT TO UNLEASH MY AUSCHWITZCELLED BODY ON THE WORLD AFTER CORONA

CAN'T EVEN FUCK MY GIRL BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT BECAUSE HER PARENTS SAY I MIGHT HAVE CORONA FROM MY DAD WHO WAS IN AUSTRIA. NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 2 FUCKING WEEKS. JFL AT LIFE WHEN THEY THEN PUT EVERYONE UNDER QUARANTINE

I HONESTLY DON'T CARE ANYMORE; HOPE THIS SHIT GOES APOCALYPTIC SO I CAN GO SCAVENGE HOUSES AND KILL; NEGANSTYLE WITH LUCILLE

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
jfl at this corona meme
the only difference between this virus and a normal flu is that it spreads very quickly. naturally causing a greater number of cases.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4310 and stuckneworleans
C88C9CE1 21BB 4C70 954D 08F0DD9D3FAB

3DE0B19A 99EE 488D 866B 0331A2FFEA06

MEANWHILE, CHAD WILL STILL LOOK LIKE THIS!
16A567A8 CF51 407A AF54 F0612EA2630E

jfl at this corona meme
the only difference between this virus and a normal flu is that it spreads very quickly. naturally causing a greater number of cases.
Also the much higher death rate, how much more easily it spreads, and the fact that it might perma fuck your lungs.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Death rate of flu is 0.1%
Death rate of corona is officially 2-3%
This shit is dangerous and can scar your lungs and destroy your testes

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, DidntRead, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
jfl at this corona meme
keep coping

Good thing I’m black lol