Bye tbh

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I'll leave this forum. I'll also leave incels.is.
I am just wasting my time here. Incels is repetitive and full of fakecels.
Looksmax is just stupid because nobody can really benefit from the things posted here. It'd be smarter to go on a plastic surgery forum or on a mainstream YouTube modeling channel to get advice.

I'm not even looksmaxing. Just wasting time. I can't even looksmax because i don't have money for plastic surgery.
When I have the money for plastic surgery I'll go straight to a surgeon. I figured it's a smarter idea than to ask some people on the Internet.

I also currently don't have the motivation to looksmax, but I also don't really have the motivation to rot like I would do if I was into the incel atmosphere again.
Yes, I will go back to coping but my blackpilled mindset will remain.

I can't fix my acne scars nor can I fix my ugly nose and midface and eyes anytime soon. I don't even know if I want it. I kind of accepted my inferiority and can live with it.

Some of you were cool guys, especially @Arceus300 and @StudyHacks is who I will remember. They got me laughing hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin, badromance, dogtown and 5 others
cya didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, badromance and GoonCel
Giphy 2

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
leb wohl, chadlite :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Bye, another good guy leaving. Hope you get to leave unlike me. I thought I was looksmaxxed enough for my standards but it seems not.

Don't take psl forums too seriously. I'm basically only here to entertain myself, learn how people rate others and compare my life experience with the red-/blackpill.

There're some good advice out there though.

Why u leave gvng, also blackmannotreadmeme.png