Byebye MK-677

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Fuck you for trying to destroy my life. Fuck you for making my nose grow. Fuck you for making me feel tired.

Attachments

• IMG_20191027_134736.jpg
    IMG_20191027_134736.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 104
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI and PubertyMaxxer
imagine getting sarms from the worst reviewed brand and then complaining about it

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, alriodai, FreakkForLife and 3 others
The thing with growth hormones is it will grow every body part . You cant target it to specific body part

• +1
Reactions: CANI, BigBiceps and Deleted member 685
send it to me you greedy faggot jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, SayNoToRotting, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
You still thinking that shit made your nose growth? Your hump was literally invisible jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
ezgif-2-c4e29600f870.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I think you're delusional op mk677 DID NOT make your nose grow i am sure of it i could use that mk677 you're throwing out like that

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I think you're delusional op mk677 DID NOT make your nose grow i am sure of it i could use that mk677 you're throwing out like that
Well you can't choose what growth hormone causes to grow. I believe it may have grown the soft tissue of my nose and turned my nose tip fleshier

Well you can't choose what growth hormone causes to grow. I believe it may have grown the soft tissue of my nose and turned my nose tip fleshier
I highly doubt it bodybuilders use mk677 all the time and not one complaint about an abnormal growth of any organ it doesnnt work like injectable hgh i think you're reading too much into it i am going to order 2 bottles of it for bodybuilding purposes

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 685
It’s more my fleshy bump
I already have a big dorsal hump without even having used growth hormones, jfl at me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685