c its all too much, impossible

_MVP_

_MVP_

c crime
i give up

there are way too many reasons to write down why, my brain is defeated since it have seen the big picture, and realized its all way too much, everything is impossible, i feel too bad to write down all the reasons. but the point is: impossible. all impossible

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, ambi, deadstock and 1 other person
@ambi

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, DelonLover1999 and ambi
its all mathematically impossible, would take too much time and effort
crime takes you out of comfort zone i cannot leave
money too
fucking congratulations, ive been born into a kobayashi maru, and undefeatable unwinnable system

• +1
Reactions: paladincel_, LancasteR and ambi
listen if you focus on x u miss out on y, so even if u give up, you won't end up any worse than if you put in effort

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and ambi
holy shit i had way more thoughts on that, but forgotten for now its too much to remember, i had like all the reasons why its all impossible

@Veganist
@Abhorrence
@LancasteR
@deadstock
@Beastimmung

• +1
just get money and bitches you moron

its all mathematically impossible, would take too much time and effort
crime takes you out of comfort zone i cannot leave
money too
fucking congratulations, ive been born into a kobayashi maru, and undefeatable unwinnable system
its still worth trying to be the best in everything even if you know its impossible. Maybe you eventually find ways that will make it possible. Dont give up Imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: _MVP_
its still worth trying to be the best in everything even if you know its impossible. Maybe you eventually find ways that will make it possible. Dont give up Imo
i sometimes get overwhelmed with hopeless feelings. right now i feel a bit better, but the next depressive episode will come

• +1
If everything is impossible, then why don't you try to change the setting?

Go SEAmaxxing

What do you have to lose?

i sometimes get overwhelmed with hopeless feelings. right now i feel a bit better, but the next depressive episode will come
Ye but that feeling of hopelessness will never leave
You are the highest IQ person on this forum. If you cant make things possible nobody can. I still hope you dont give up fully, you have a lot of intelligence and knowledge we can learn from

• Woah
Ye but that feeling of hopelessness will never leave
You are the highest IQ person on this forum. If you cant make things possible nobody can. I still hope you dont give up fully, you have a lot of intelligence and knowledge we can learn from

• Love it
Reactions: ambi
yes, but now i focus on OMNISCIENCE
Sounds like a massive goal, but for your IQ i genuinely believe its possible. Just dont let random depression phases make u give up

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back