caffeine abuse for hunger

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
need to do 3 day water fast to lose what i gained on chest days.
yes, i understand slow and steady is better, and will continue with that when i return to my what bf level i was before cheat day.

if i chug a coffee whenever hungry will they suppress appetite to were i can not eat during the day and not feel hungry?

yes, i understand slow and steady is better, and will continue with that when i return to my what bf level i was before cheat day.

if i chug a coffee whenever hungry will they suppress appetite to were i can not eat during the day and not feel hungry?
Black coffee doesn’t break a fast. It has to be plain black coffee, zero cream or sugar

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Htobrother
so just coffee granules and water won’t break fast? no milk, sugar etc
That’s what I said the first time. I swear you retards can’t read. Every time I answer a question on this website there’s at least 2 follow up questions

IMO it's a bit tough to get enough caffeine from just coffee to suppress appetite enough. Caffeine pills/powder does the trick but very obviously there's going to be side effects as well

if u do water fast u can only consume tea, 100% black coffee and water

nicotine + black coffee + tea stack is meta while fasting, kills appetite