Caffeine the worst drug for socialmaxing?

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
Its effects are almost the polar opposite of every “alpha” or calm behavior that women are attracted to or that others find charismatic.

I guess the exception are those who don’t feel its effects but that doesn’t mean it’s a good drug socially.

For leanmaxxing its god tier tho

Why’s it bad?

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Why’s it bad?
It causes nervousness essentially which is the opposite of people who see good socially.

Look at any stereotypically hot guy.

Calm slow talking.

Opposite of caffeines effects.

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels and Deleted member 51465
depends on the dosage and tolerance i guess

It makes some people shit so I guess u can’t shit with others

Can be good with theanine. Green tea creates a much different effect than coffee

• +1
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs
Yes caffeine is terrible

• +1
Coffee is a drug that releases stress hormones and then in turn adrenaline. There is no "energy" gained from coffee it is simply adrenaline stressing your body. Anyone who says coffee is good for you is addicted themselves lmao.

• +1
Coffee is a drug that releases stress hormones and then in turn adrenaline. There is no "energy" gained from coffee it is simply adrenaline stressing your body. Anyone who says coffee is good for you is addicted themselves lmao.
It curbs my appetite. Basically it’s only use

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
It curbs my appetite. Basically it’s only use
Yeah, it does. That's why lots of people trying to lose weight think it's some magic formula. But keep in mind, in doing so you are almost certainly going to be deficient in vitamins and minerals across the board. It's really not worth it. If you don't want to be hungry just eat more animal protein.

Does green tea contain enough theanine to do anything?
Enough to feel calm after drinking, but matcha has even more (2:1 caffeine to theanine ratio) since you drink the ground up leaves