Cage so hard a girl just rejected tall fag

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
her tall classmate invited her to a coffee date, and she told me he's boring and she only likes him as a friend at best. The only thing he has is he's tall.

JFL I rooted for her trying to make her likes him, using reverse psychology, but she did not have good time. And reported back to me.

Being tall and weak frame and face doesnt pass the loooks threshold, means nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Vermilioncore
how do I unsubscribe

Nah what are you some type of cuck orbiter or what, why does she report to yoi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, sayi, hopecel and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, Costcosuperstore and Vermilioncore
Nah what are you some type of cuck orbiter or what, why does she report to yoi
Tbh having her report to him sounds kinda mogger but in reality its probably just gossipy bullshit so cba dnr ngl

Tbh having her report to him sounds kinda mogger but in reality its probably just gossipy bullshit so cba dnr ngl
Probably just a friendzoned cuck innit

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Water… face + race + frame is all that matter after 5’8

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, leanmaxx74 and DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
This is kinda cringe
you are so interested if some tall guy will pipe your girlFRIEND and you gotta know all the tea from her

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and theonewhocantascend
Water… face + race + frame is all that matter after 5’8
bro makes daily threads about how after 5'8 height doesnt matter lmaoooo ofc your own height is cutoff jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and butterworld
bro makes daily threads about how after 5'8 height doesnt matter lmaoooo ofc your own height is cutoff jfl
I'm not a coper. It's just the fact that at 5'8 you can wear lifts to 5'9-5'10. and 5'9 to 5'10-5'11 etc.

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
I'm not a coper. It's just the fact that at 5'8 you can wear lifts to 5'9-5'10. and 5'9 to 5'10-5'11 etc.
if you wear 2 inch lifts yes easily pull it off but most guys dont

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
her tall classmate invited her to a coffee date, and she told me he's boring and she only likes him as a friend at best. The only thing he has is he's tall.

JFL I rooted for her trying to make her likes him, using reverse psychology, but she did not have good time. And reported back to me.

Being tall and weak frame and face doesnt pass the loooks threshold, means nothing.
Real, height with no face is like gambling with 15 $ and expecting to win big

oh Jeffrey... do you really want from your girlfriend to cheat on you? is it what are you looking for Jeffrey? to become an utter spineless weak cuck?

• JFL
Reactions: sayi