CAGEFEUL video teaching Arab immigrant 'Norwegian values'

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Some observations:
  • Arab: Maybe some jobs (kindergarten) are good for women, and other jobs (construction) for men"
  • Journalist: NOOOO you can't say that we're all equal here! :feelswah::feelswah:
  • No one cares if you wear a hijab. Half the women weren't wearing it and Syrians are secularised more than gulf Arabs.
    • If you're dressed like a whore, you're dressed like a whore. Let's call a spade a spade. These Arabs didn't have feminist propaganda bombarded at them 24/7 telling them not to stare at naked women who crave attention.
  • Norwegian values" = dressing like a whore, even in -10°C
  • Right-wingers 'defending' these 🌈🇮🇱 values are even more cagefeul.
  • Left wingers invite immigrants, and right-wingers defend the same liberal values which they were invited under JFL. Jews are masters of both.
  • Even the Syrians realised based Muslims in the West (France/UK) don't put up with this shit.
  • Video ends saying second gen will be more assimilated. Some will, but lmao no nigga look at UK, France, Germany. They'll just become more educated and make a smarter case for Islamism without being perverts this time. Maybe the right wing will start seeing sense in Muslims at that time...
  • Blame lack of values in your own society.

@HarrierDuBois @Beastimmung @gribsufer1 @Debetro @NordicLeonhard

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 29155, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
nordics might be good people but they are definetely fucking retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, Primalsplit, Deleted member 19174 and 4 others

Once Norwegistan and Finlandiyah merge into a Scandinavian caliphate I will immigrate too. Islam will save Scandinavia. Islam + Viking spirit is killer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, SubhumanCurrycel, justinzayn and 3 others
  • Left wingers invite immigrants, and right-wingers defend the same liberal values which they were invited under JFL. Jews are masters of both.
Yeah modern right wingers are confused and retarded. Only reason they hate Islam is because it’s a brown religion

Relevant thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and try2beme
"ceized on by right-wing groups"

Why does the media potray responding to a political problem as "ceizing". Only cause all the left wing parties choose to ignore this issue?

Last edited:
How are we "fucking retarded"?
you and your people love BTC (big terrorist cock)
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and SecularIslamist
"ceized on by right-wing groups"

Why does the media potray responding to a political problem as "ceizing". Only cause all the left wing parties choose to ignore this issue?
The problem is left and right. Did you read my bullet points? Perverts are a problem I agree - most are young. But if they were true Islamists and conservative Muslims, they wouldn't go near these women with a bargepole.

In fact the first gen of British paki, Indian and Bengali immigrants were never considered perverts. Why? Because most of them were old and had traditional values and UK never forced this kind of bullshit down their throats. That old guy with his wife in his video saying Norwegians misunderstand Muslims, and Muslims misunderstand Norwegians knows what I'm talking about. This is why 'multiculturalism' was successful in UK. But last decade UK govt got narcy about it because it created "segregated" communities.

Last edited:
The problem is left and right. Did you read my bullet points? Perverts are a problem I agree - most are young. But if they were true Islamists and conservative Muslims, they wouldn't go near these women with a bargepole.

In fact the first gen of British paki, Indian and Bengali immigrants were never considered perverts. Why? Because most of them were old and had traditional values and UK never forced this kind of bullshit down their throats. That old guy with his wife in his video saying Norwegians misunderstand Muslims, and Muslims misunderstand Norwegians knows what I'm talking about. This is why 'multiculturalism' was successful in UK. But last decade UK govt got narcy about it because it created "segregated" communities.
Its literally illegal (or atleast partly, I think they aren't allowed to buy property or some shit like that) for true Islamists and conservative muslims to go to a western country so they obviously won't come.

Truly conservative muslim would have no reason to come to the west

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Its literally illegal (or atleast partly, I think they aren't allowed to buy property or some shit like that) for true Islamists and conservative muslims to go to a western country so they obviously won't come.

For housing, mortgages because it has Jewish interest added on.

But if you're on about dar-al-harb(l (land of non-beievers), dar-al-sulh (land of treaties) and dar-al-Islam (Muslim lands). This is a long topic.

But imo they don't apply anymore because no Islamic political is legitimate. But I agree they're better off inMualim countries. Most are in the West because of war and for better life (materially). These 'cultural clashes' are water issues.

idk my dad just came as a refugee then stayed

Dnrd but it was probably based

Some dipshit politicians did some fucked up stuff, most people did not want it to happen.
u didnt revolt hard enough u shouldve done shitskinbashing

this shit is so overexagerrated. from what i have seen all the muslims are marrying from their own sect in scandinavia and everyone is living their sperate lives. in the 9 years of me living in denmark i have heared of the opposite where danish people attacked hijabis so i dont know there is two side to the coin. there is obviously also retarded arabs who overstep their boundaries but i feel like for the most part the refugees have all been integrated to the danish society

this shit is so overexagerrated. from what i have seen all the muslims are marrying from their own sect in scandinavia and everyone is living their sperate lives. in the 9 years of me living in denmark i have heared of the opposite where danish people attacked hijabis so i dont know there is two side to the coin. there is obviously also retarded arabs who overstep their boundaries but i feel like for the most part the refugees have all been integrated to the danish society
Denmark were way different than Sweden with this.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

Some observations:
  • Arab: Maybe some jobs (kindergarten) are good for women, and other jobs (construction) for men"
  • Journalist: NOOOO you can't say that we're all equal here! :feelswah::feelswah:
  • No one cares if you wear a hijab. Half the women weren't wearing it and Syrians are secularised more than gulf Arabs.
    • If you're dressed like a whore, you're dressed like a whore. Let's call a spade a spade. These Arabs didn't have feminist propaganda bombarded at them 24/7 telling them not to stare at naked women who crave attention.
  • Even the Syrians realised based Muslims in the West (France/UK) don't put up with this shit.
  • Video ends saying second gen will be more assimilated. Some will, but lmao no nigga look at UK, France, Germany. They'll just become more educated and make a smarter case for Islamism without being perverts this time. Maybe the right wing will start seeing sense in Muslims at that time...

Teaching Arab immigrants degenerate values

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and SecularIslamist
You're right. Lack of terrorist attacks kinda explains it. But with all these Quran burnings I wouldn't be surprised if one happens sooner or later. Jews know exactly what they're doing. Extreme versions of laicite secularism applied to French Muslims pissed a few off too.

You're right. Lack of terrorist attacks kinda explains it. But with all these Quran burnings I wouldn't be surprised if one happens sooner or later. Jews know exactly what they're doing. Extreme versions of laicite secularism applied to French Muslims pissed a few off too.
Imo quran burnings should be disallowed as it creates unwanted chaos. Like why the fuck aggrivate a good portion of the population giga low iq danish politicians

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Fuck you shitskin go mutilate more children

Imo quran burnings should be disallowed as it creates unwanted chaos. Like why the fuck aggrivate a good portion of the population giga low iq danish politicians
But 'muh freedom'. It's done specifically with the intention to do so. The people doing it are attention seekers, I even saw some foid doing it with a grater JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
But 'muh freedom'. It's done specifically with the intention to do so. The people doing it are attention seekers, I even saw some foid doing it with a grater JFL.
Exactly the jews are desperate man

• +1
Too high inhib. Ukcels, germancels, and americels are exposed to more ethnics and also fight more wars due to their location or geopolitical circumstances. Scandinavians look good on paper, but have never been “field tested.”

Too high inhib. Ukcels, germancels, and americels are exposed to more ethnics and also fight more wars due to their location or geopolitical circumstances. Scandinavians look good on paper, but have never been “field tested.”
Define "field tested".

What are you talking about?! JFL

Define "field tested".
Know how to operate/deal with different cultures or geopolitical issues. Scandinavians are mostly homogeneous and never have to think about it, but if faced with those issues then they will either desperately copy the us/uk/germany, or completely fall apart.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, SecularIslamist and HarrierDuBois
Know how to operate/deal with different cultures or geopolitical issues. Scandinavians are mostly homogeneous and never have to think about it, but if faced with those issues then they will either desperately copy the us/uk/germany, or completely fall apart.
Correct to some extent yes.

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
what are jews doing?

From knights and Vikings to faggots and cucks facing a gradual extinction, not even the Japanese became as castrated as them lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, SecularIslamist and SubhumanCurrycel

Some observations:

The shock of liberals when they realise “gender equality” is not a self evident truth and value held across society is amusing

• +1
what are jews doing?
Everything.
Yeah but I wouldn't argue 'copying' the UK or Germany is a good idea.

USA have been surprisingly good at 'integrating' ethnic minorities but America has become a melting pot. African Americans and Latinos can easily identify as 'American'. The Muslims (Arab and South Asian) will become gay by 2050 at this rate so they'll be integrated too. Look at those clowns Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar etc.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Everything.

USA have been surprisingly good at 'integrating' ethnic minorities but America has become a melting pot. African Americans and Latinos can easily identify as 'American'. The Muslims (Arab and South Asian) will become gay by 2050 at this rate so they'll be integrated too. Look at those clowns Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar etc.
answer. i wanna know what exactly know about what they are doing. all parties playing side?

Everything.

Comparitvely speaking USA and Europe face very similar but different issues

On one hand as you say USA is naturally more diverse, and Europe is far more homogenous which creates friction.

To add on top of that the difference in immigrants are huge. Latin Americans are mostly catholic and Protestant and have quite a lot of overlap. Contrast that to places like Syria and the gulf where it’s a more conservative strain of Islam.

• +1
answer. i wanna know what exactly know about what they are doing. all parties playing side?

Comparitvely speaking USA and Europe face very similar but different issues

On one hand as you say USA is naturally more diverse, and Europe is far more homogenous which creates friction.

To add on top of that the difference in immigrants are huge. Latin Americans are mostly catholic and Protestant and have quite a lot of overlap. Contrast that to places like Syria and the gulf where it’s a more conservative strain of Islam.
Europeans were always fucking around in the Muslim world since Napoleon went in Egypt and East Indian Company in south Asia.

At the time they weren't cucked. Like I said above the first immigrant wave to UK wasn't so bad. These people were NOT integrated but they were never seen as a threat to British people and way of life (whatever that is). As society becomes more cucked and government became forceful on insisting Muslims follow 'way of life' and accept different value that's when it becomes conflicting.

These "Rapefugee" are just Jewish tools as an excuse for these assimilationist policies.

Last edited:
  • +1
They enter broke working bad jobs their children are pushed hard into education they make money cycle repeats this is how Indians and Asians dominate the tech sector

• +1

Europeans were always fucking around in the Muslim world since Napoleon went in Egypt and East Indian Company in south Asia.

At the time they weren't cucked. Like I said above the first immigrant wave to UK wasn't so bad. These people were NOT integrated but they were never seen as a threat to British people and way of life (whatever that is). As society becomes more cucked and government became forceful on insisting Muslims follow 'way of life' and accept different value that's when it becomes conflicting.

These "Rapefugee" are just Jewish tools.
You can trace it back to the rise of secular liberalism and decline of Christianity. Historically Europe has been a bastion of christendom and has been a strong force throughout its culture. However with its decline Christianity hasn’t been replaced except the prominent role it once filled is almost void and often consumed through progressive garbage.

Now they want to have their cake and eat it too. They want immigrants to fill in their aging population and increase birth rates for the labour force while at the same time wanting them to adopt the same values that they share despite those exact values leading to dwindling families and birth rates in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and SecularIslamist
Typical nerdic cuckoldry @HarrierDuBois fix your autistic country

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Typical nerdic cuckoldry @HarrierDuBois fix your autistic country
I won't stay here, this country has given me nothing I am setting off to America.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
You can trace it back to the rise of secular liberalism and decline of Christianity. Historically Europe has been a bastion of christendom and has been a strong force throughout its culture. However with its decline Christianity hasn’t been replaced except the prominent role it once filled is almost void and often consumed through progressive garbage.

Now they want to have their cake and eat it too. They want immigrants to fill in their aging population and increase birth rates for the labour force while at the same time wanting them to adopt the same values that they share despite those exact values leading to dwindling families and birth rates in the first place.
Absolutely 💯 If they managed to modernise without throwing away religion, they would have had a strong culture and family structure. Ironically they wouldn't have needed to invite immigrants and fill in their declining birth rates.

I cringe when right wingers say immigrants are a threat to way of life and culture. You destroyed your own culture with secularism, feminism and other liberal ideologies JFL.

• +1

• +1