Caging at circumcisioncels

D

Deleted member 21767

Iron
I can't even imagine permanently bearing the scars of a demonic Jewish ritual done on me as a BABY. Especially if my own parents offered me as a sacrifice.

Ray liotta lmao

Circumcision has been proven to negatively impact sensitivity and sexual satisfaction

"But circumcision is more clean"

Ever heard of a bar of soap? It was only invented 5000 years ago

UnderstatedSoreCutworm size restricted

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Wallenberg, Moggable and 17 others
Incoming race war

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, 444, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others
its really not that bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Xangsane
its not like i can restore my foreskin nigger
I know. I am just making users aware that their own parents offered them as part as an ancient ritual, and they will permanently suffer sexually because of it.

Pin it @Niko69, users have a right to know what was done to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 5189
I can't even imagine permanently bearing the scars of a demonic Jewish ritual done on me as a BABY. Especially if my own parents offered me as a sacrifice.

View attachment 1855010

Circumcision has been proven to negatively impact sensitivity and sexual satisfaction

View attachment 1855015
It's a tradition from my father's side of the family, I am circumcised, and I will pass it onto my male children.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: vaninskybird, germanlooks, ROTTING and 5 others
It's a tradition from my father's side of the family, I am circumcised, and I will pass it onto my male children.
Well I hope your theoretical male child slaughters you in your sleep

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, buckchadley31, HerpDerpson and 7 others
It's weird how common it is. In my high school health class our teacher told us that circumcision was healthier and that if any of us have male children we should circumcize them. The school is in a pretty liberal area as well lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, ROTTING, Broly and 4 others
It's weird how common it is. In my high school health class our teacher told us that circumcision was healthier and that if any of us have male children we should circumcize them. The school is in a pretty liberal area as well lol

i don’t know what i’m missing out on so i simply do not really care that much. i wouldn’t do it to my son or anything but yeah. my big amerimutt cock is larger than yours btw, despite probably not growing to its full potential due to a lack of skin. over for anteater dicklets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 20370
That's crazy. It's really not healthier at all. Yes you will get smegma but that's like what if you don't wash your dick for two weeks. If ur circumcised and don't wash ur dick for two weeks then it will go cheesy.

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Thank you Muslims and white Americans for joining together to support our demonic ritual. Together we can end anti-Semitism!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Amexmaxx and subhuman to mtn
Im uncut. feels good man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21767
jews managed to convince people to mutilate their baby. just take a step back and think about how insane that is

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Baldingman1998, vaninskybird and 1 other person

View attachment 1855010

View attachment 1855015
the sensitivity studies were done on full grown ass men not people who never even had a long foreskin,

but i always cage at these dickcels who probably have 5 inchers gloating about their balloon knot cock, like idk i still dick mog the fuck out of you and feel tons of feeling

Like just sit around saying and thinkng to yourself "muh feeling aaaahahhhh yeeaaaaaaah my uncircumsized pleasurable cock" while jerking ur know and dildoing ur anus :soy:

the sensitivity studies were done on full grown ass men not people who never even had a long foreskin,

but i always cage at these dickcels who probably have 5 inchers gloating about their balloon knot cock, like idk i still dick mog the fuck out of you and feel tons of feeling

Like just sit around saying and thinkng to yourself "muh feeling aaaahahhhh yeeaaaaaaah my uncircumsized pleasurable cock" while jerking ur know and dildoing ur anus :soy:
seething circumcuck tbh

View attachment 1855010

View attachment 1855015
seething circumcuck tbh
jews managed to convince people to mutilate their baby. just take a step back and think about how insane that is
That's crazy. It's really not healthier at all. Yes you will get smegma but that's like what if you don't wash your dick for two weeks. If ur circumcised and don't wash ur dick for two weeks then it will go cheesy.
its not like i can restore my foreskin nigger
Here, please vote in my poll

Rot in hell

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Xangsane
Still over for circumcels

Cope chad always cut it's make the dick look better

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 22037
i did it and there is no difference whatsoever when it comes to sensitivity (i had sex both before and after circumcision so i can compare)

these threads just prove, over and over again, that most people frequenting these sites are neurotic, estrogenic bitches with brains of 13 yo girls and the iq of the avg somali

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Jfl at being a cut Jewish dog

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
small penis coping thread supreme

3 222c1fcf85

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22037 and buckchadley31
„It’s tradition:soy::soy::soy:

Has to be the worst argument for anything ever.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
op is inhaling copium

i did it and there is no difference whatsoever when it comes to sensitivity (i had sex both before and after circumcision so i can compare)

these threads just prove, over and over again, that most people frequenting these sites are neurotic, estrogenic bitches with brains of 13 yo girls and the iq of the avg somali
Sounds like you are the one with the iq of the average Somali.

First of all you are either coping or had such a tight phimosis that your dick couldn’t even work the way it’s supposed to which would explain why you can’t feel a difference.
And secondly let’s just ignore all the studies and men who say otherwise and disprove your statement. Cutting of nerves will always result in less feelings

Same for me but I will not circumcize my kids.

I've been walking with my foreskin rolled up for the last 5 years and it didn't affect my sensitivity at all, I think that whole thing is a myth.

Sounds like you are the one with the iq of the average Somali.

First of all you are either coping or had such a tight phimosis that your dick couldn’t even work the way it’s supposed to which would explain why you can’t feel a difference.
And secondly let’s just ignore all the studies and men who say otherwise and disprove your statement. Cutting of nerves will always result in less feelings

redditor moment

all i m saying is that the difference is minimal and that everyone pretending it's a life-ruining surgery is a neurotic retard

It's like you guys are desperately looking for reasons to lose your mind sometimes

It's the oldest Jewish trick in the book to further limit the sex lives of men