Caging at this population war between India and China

Deleted member 20147

Deleted member 20147

Bronze
"We will have more subhumans than you by 2025", "NO WE WILL HAVE MORE SUBHUMANS THAN YOU BY 2025"

It shows that they even consider themselves as NPC robots. They are literally just numbers for a subhuman pissing contest. If one billion Indians were killed tomorrow, there would still be 400 million left. That alone shows that their value is nothing.

Imagine being part of a ethnic group of over a billion people. How can you ever feel like the main character? That's why pure whites will always be at the top. It's simple supply and demand.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, owlofathena, Gonthar and 16 others
It's lucky I returned to the forum when I did. Curries running riot thinking they can take over by sheer numbers. I am here to remind them of their subhumanity.

1 white user = 50,000 curry users

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 17791, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
It's lucky I returned to the forum when I did. Curries running riot thinking they can take over by sheer numbers. I am here to remind them of their subhumanity.

1 white user = 50,000 curry users
Tell that to Salludon

The funniest thing about curries on this form is they post the 1 in 100,000 best looking men of their race...and they just look like above average Persian guys.

When the beauty standard for your race is to look like a completely different race, JFL man :feelshaha: it's so pathetic. They talk shit about Asians a lot too even though Asians are probably the least narcy race on this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Skywalker, Deleted member 17791 and 7 others
Tell that to Salludon
Do you think I am shaking in fear because you mentioned your goat fucking Paki leader?

How is he enjoying married life now he has settled down with an obese pig?

Reminder this is your master when he is not frauding and squinting so hard he is giving himself myopia

S1
S2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 17791 and Hero of the Imperium
indians are caucasoids

uhhh china wants to reduce it's population

indians are like mosquitos

Ok, palpatine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
irrelevant to the convo
still subhumans gypsys
they is genetically related to white people but white males want to distant themselves from their indian cousins :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they is genetically related to white people but white males want to distant themselves from their indian cousins :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
we are also related to sea cucumber and chimps

we are also related to sea cucumber and chimps
true

i think india can export half of their population into europe and still have a big population in india

true

i think india can export half of their population into europe and still have a big population in india
Dont, the mog will be too brutal

true

totally irrelevant and still not white

totally irrelevant and still not white
indian are what whites will look like after interracial breeding

which is what is going on right now in europe with the mass male immigration

indian are what whites will look like after interracial breeding

which is what is going on right now in europe with the mass male immigration
lol you little resentful curryroach keep coping

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 20147
DNR....only incels care :lul:

"We will have more subhumans than you by 2025", "NO WE WILL HAVE MORE SUBHUMANS THAN YOU BY 2025"

It shows that they even consider themselves as NPC robots. They are literally just numbers for a subhuman pissing contest. If one billion Indians were killed tomorrow, there would still be 400 million left. That alone shows that their value is nothing.

Imagine being part of a ethnic group of over a billion people. How can you ever feel like the main character? That's why pure whites will always be at the top. It's simple supply and demand.
It’s ironic as fuck that the two most subhuman countries have the most people. Clown world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back