Caging at water fast threads

NukethisWorldAlready

NukethisWorldAlready

Founding father of r/truerateme, incels, looksmax
Go to the Search bar and look for the keywords "water fast". You'll see numerous discussions where faggots share ambitious water fasting plans.

However, almost all of them tend to update only until day 2 or day 1 with a super minor percentage (1 in 100) successfully completing the intended duration teased in a previous thread.

Weak faggots. Anyone who can do 20+ day water fast has my utmost respect

• +1
Reactions: Emzi, datboijj, eyebagcel and 4 others
Go to the Search bar and look for the keywords "water fast". You'll see numerous discussions where faggots share ambitious water fasting plans.

However, almost all of them tend to update only until day 2 or day 1 with a super minor percentage (1 in 100) successfully completing the intended duration teased in a previous thread.

you trying to challenge me 😼

Didn't connor murphy successfully complete a 20 day fast?

is your pfp stromae?

wtf does water retention do

I did 10 days

You didnt update after day 7 so I thought you relapsed

I did a 10 day fast and eventually had to stop on day 10 because my body wasnt feeling well and I did not take / forgot to take electrolytes the last couple of days.. I will try it again and aim for 15-20 days

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
Regular water dries you out and makes you pee out all your nutrients.

There’s no point in fasting past 5 hours.

• +1
Reactions: pantsbeer

lol not only that they also then post that they start a fast again @ more than their original weight from the fast before meaning they yoyod everything back @shieldzz

lol not only that they also then post that they start a fast again @ more than their original weight from the fast before meaning they yoyod everything back @shieldzz
you cant gain everything back , retarded bluepiller coper

You didnt update after day 7 so I thought you relapsed

I did a 10 day fast and eventually had to stop on day 10 because my body wasnt feeling well and I did not take / forgot to take electrolytes the last couple of days.. I will try it again and aim for 15-20 days
I also stopped on day 10 because i also took aderall at that time and i tought i will pass out soon.because i took higher dosage than recommended . Otherwise i wouldve keept untiil day 20

• +1
Reactions: NukethisWorldAlready

I lost 8-9 kgs during my 10 day water fast and haven't gained weight after that. Even lost a couple more. It's been 2 months now since then. Yoyo is just a mental thing

well in the moment i dont eated for 4 days (just some lollipops) cause of depression, im not trtying to water fast. I would say i in fact look leaner (even being lean already, didnt even thought this was possible) but not in a healthy way, thought process is so much worse, im having a hard time reading, sleep is not as good, skin looks clearer

I lost 8-9 kgs during my 10 day water fast and haven't gained weight after that. Even lost a couple more. It's been 2 months now since then. Yoyo is just a mental thing
Its just literally calories In and calories out,i usually after fast have 1-2 cheat days,and when i start fast again it will take around 3 days to remove what i ate in that cheat days,and after that will be pure fat lose again . People are just clueless

i thought water fast is when u dont drink water at all

you cant gain everything back , retarded bluepiller coper
Keep not hitting protein requirements and getting even more klinefeltermaxxed physique buddy boyo

My bro I believe you, you lost weight. That’s not the goal. You want to lose FAT. In the weight you lost you also lost a significant amount of muscle which happens past a certain duration of fasting proven by studies. Therefore you lost BMR as well. The physiques that look good at low bf are not the ones that lose half their muscle mass in the process

Keep not hitting protein requirements and getting even more klinefeltermaxxed physique buddy boyo

My bro I believe you, you lost weight. That’s not the goal. You want to lose FAT. In the weight you lost you also lost a significant amount of muscle which happens past a certain duration of fasting proven by studies. Therefore you lost BMR as well. The physiques that look good at low bf are not the ones that lose half their muscle mass in the process
Sure, I did not do it for weight loss to begin with though. Mostly for health reasons. As bluepilled as it may sound.

• +1
Reactions: brb7
1 day until certain death btw. not only is that stupid but it is extremely ineffective

Drink 3-4 liters of water and you are good to go + taking electrolytes

Sure, I did not do it for weight loss to begin with though. Mostly for health reasons. As bluepilled as it may sound.
You can also do a protein modified fast and get the benefits as your insulin is not spiked

wtf is even the point of that
The organs in your body have been tirelessly functioning since the very first day you have been on earth, operating ceaselessly without respite. Wouldn't it be fair to afford them a period of rest?

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Enjoy taped metabolism

you are not “good to go” after pushing your body to its maximum limit
it is not as hard as you may think. its mental weakness what makes people relapse

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
i'm gonna do at least 30 by the end of the year