look like a bunch of fags ded srs

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chadelite
A life I can only dream

@Titbot mogs them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and Zygos4Life
Balmain 2016 F/W Menswear had some really nice clothing designs.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
just lol at ur life if ur not in that picture

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I just want to kms more becouse of this pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
@Kinko mogs all those subhumans into 7 different oblivions

Thia kinda proves a theory of mine.
If you want to get an idea of how attractive you are, just take a look at how attractive your friends and the people you socialize with are. It will help you get a rough estimate of where you stand in the social hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2227, MammothActuary and 3 others
If you want to get an idea of how attractive you are, just take a look at how attractive your friends and the people you socialize with are. It will help you get a rough estimate of where you stand in the social hierarchy
High iq

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LowTierNormie
i'm on the bottom of the bottom. But i rather be normie among incels than chadlite among chads

U sure bro?
Untitled

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 3043
Less smv than an average white girl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
honestly its irrelevant at this point. they all look good

I feel like the "best" deal most of us should try to reach is to be HighTierNormie-ChadLite among normie
legit chadlite (6psl) would feel amazing with my height. In school i would be in top 10 dudes easly and validation from being top tier guy in school is out of the cosmos. But it's impossible. All i can is ldar

Chads can hang out with literal retards or deformed people, foids just think its cute.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, MammothActuary, Angelrun and 1 other person
Chads can hang out with literal retards or deformed people, foids just think its cute.
so true...
foids are insanely silly tbh

Most Chads hang out with High Tier Normies and Chadlites though.
And Most Incels hang around other Incels and LowTierNormies at most

• +1
Reactions: Angelrun
Most Chads hang out with High Tier Normies and Chadlites though.
And Most Incels hang around other Incels and LowTierNormies at most
Yeah, but chads and chadlites have a choice. If they feel someone who is ugly is good company, they can hang out with him if they want to and not feel like "oh no will my SMV go down" cuz it wont.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LowTierNormie
I know exactly who are them all, it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, MammothActuary, BigBoy and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1100
Chico is a fucking gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Tfw no friends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
I really wonder what it feels like to be a giga chad i'd overdose from dopamine rush i get daily

legit chadlite (6psl) would feel amazing with my height. In school i would be in top 10 dudes easly and validation from being top tier guy in school is out of the cosmos. But it's impossible. All i can is ldar
You're still young, you have potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I really wonder how it feels like to be a giga chad i'd overdose from dopamine rush i get daily
You have chad height already. I'd die from the dopamine I'd get from heightmogging

You have chad height already. I'd die from the dopamine I'd get from heightmogging
Yeah it really ain't much tbh i heightmog brutally with my 1.5 inch sneakers making me 6'5.5 but you get used to it honestly my fucking mug is 4 psl i'd love to have a 6 psl face i'd give 2 inches for it tbh

height is cope above 5'9. I don't get any benefits of being 6'1.5 compared to 5'7-9 chadlites and high tier normies. Height can be bonus from 4.5psl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 2227
Where would you place me?

I have incel, low-tier normie, normie, ans 2 or 3 high-tier normie friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
height is cope above 5'9. I don't get any benefits of being 6'1.5 compared to 5'7-9 chadlites and high tier normies. Height can be bonus from 4.5psl

Yes, and theres no much difference in reality.

Normie.

That is a typical High School group of friends. High chances of you being around Normie, but you could either be the Top Guy of the group (Chad-Lite) or just be a LowTier Normie

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy

I really thought about idk any actual below 3 psl ppl
That is a typical High School group of friends. High chances of you being around Normie, but you could either be the Top Guy of the group (Chad-Lite) or just be a LowTier Normie
Makes sense

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
How about the manlet in the middle

Him too

:kys:

Owner/stylist or some shit like that of Balmain

:kys:

I also know everyone's height

6'4 / 6'2 / 6'1 / ~5'7 / 6'2 / 6'3

You're not even that tall that's why you don't get benefits. 6'3+

You're not even that tall that's why you don't get benefits. 6'3+
In my country i'm very tall. I heightmog major part of dudes aty age and still shit
6'3+ is as rare as 5'5psl+