California is the ultimate proof democracy doesn't work

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Place is a third world country at this point yet the retards there still can't seem to figure out what 2+2 is and understand why the place is a shithole so they keep voting for the same bullshitters lmao. Democracy is a bad joke who's only silver lining is that the retards voting for the bullshit ultimately get what they deserve. Well until the whole place collapses that is.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Roping Subhuman
democracy in the long term fails due to the fact that it's influence dumb down the general population

let america be the foremost example to you.

Squidbro makes another SHIT THREAD BOOOO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Drugs, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Democracy = low T beta males wet dream
High T warriors didn’t need some low IQ faggot retards to vote for muh country leader to develop and progress

• +1
Reactions: birchman and disillusioned
democracy in the long term fails due to the fact that it's influence dumb down the general population

let america be the foremost example to you.

It's not just America. People in general are insanely unintelligent and don't understand what their best interests are (yes I know the "doesn't understand best interests" is a shitty leftist trope but they are correct for all the wrong reasons). They are fiscally and economically illiterate and unable to be rational judges of fucking anything. This is why it's so easy for government and corporations to control them. Democracy has absolutely no future, and neither do most of the dumbfucks that live in them.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
It's not just America. People in general are insanely unintelligent and don't understand what their best interests are (yes I know the "doesn't understand best interests" is a shitty leftist trope but they are correct for all the wrong reasons). They are fiscally and economically illiterate and unable to be rational judges of fucking anything. This is why it's so easy for government and corporations to control them. Democracy has absolutely no future, and neither do most of the dumbfucks that live in them.
What’s the future boyo

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
It worked fine before we gave the femoids the vote.

Even Socrates complained about the voters being dumbfucks and just voting for freebies until everything collapsed and that was thousands of years ago when only like 20% of the population could vote jfl.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Nope California is the highest earning state in the country
Ohio or Georgia is an example of failed states ran by republicans

Democracy is the most disgraceful thing Satan created

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned

That wealth is owned by the wealthy and not the ordinary person. Inequality is very bad. So is homelessness. This is amusing seeing as the place is often touted as a bastion of leftism.

• +1
Reactions: birchman and OOGABOOGA
Awful response if not satire
What’s the future boyo
Even Socrates complained about the voters being dumbfucks and just voting for freebies until everything collapsed and that was thousands of years ago when only like 20% of the population could vote jfl.
Goes to show that many things, including social morality and government control fluctuate. We were born at a relatively bad time in history, but it’s been worse in the past and will be better some day in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Yes unlike disillusioned who continues to make his 47th most retarded thread.
Where is he wrong here? This anti-disillusioned circle jerk needs to end

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis and disillusioned
Goes to show that many things, including social morality and government control fluctuate. We were born at a relatively bad time in history, but it’s been worse in the past and will be better some day in the future.

You don't get it...There is no future.

Automation and AI is the end game for ruling classes. They are replacing demographics on purpose so that by the time automation makes the lower classes useless they will have a large horde of low IQ morons whom don't understand anything and whom are perfectly ok with living under dreadful conditions as long as they get at least some welfare money and booze. Then once the elites get sick of them they will just kill them. This is the end game. There is no future for normies. It's over for them. We are literally witnessing the end of history for 99% of humanity.

Not that I feel sorry for normies for being stupid enough to fall for all of this horseshit.

Ohio was hit hard by free trade and the recession. Ohio’s failure is a result of federal policy, not state policy.

Georgia is growing.

California has some of the worst wealth inequality in the US despite being exclusively governed by democrats for decades. Not to mention in democrat controlled metros like San Francisco and to a lesser extent, LA, there’s street shitting en massse due to rampant homelessness (which was also partly caused by retarded policy by the democrats).

Republicans > democrats. The republicans have sculpted states like Texas, Florida and Arizona. States that people want to move to. Meanwhile the democrats have sculpted states like New York, Illinois and California. Absolute shitholes that people don’t like living in.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Ohio was hit hard by free trade and the recession. Ohio’s failure is a result of federal policy, not state policy.

Georgia is growing.

California has some of the worst wealth inequality in the US despite being exclusively governed by democrats for decades. Not to mention in democrat controlled metros like San Francisco and to a lesser extent, LA, there’s street shifting en massse due to rampant homelessness (which was also partly caused by retarded policy by the democrats).

Republicans > democrats. The republicans have sculpted states like Texas, Florida and Arizona. States that people want to move to. Meanwhile the democrats have sculpted states like New York, Illinois and California. Absolute shitholes that people don’t like living in.

Omg a right-wing black now hell has frozen over.

Though tbh I don't really care for the left vs right thing anymore since it's all kinda bullshit anyway.

Omg a right-wing black now hell has frozen over.

Though tbh I don't really care for the left vs right thing anymore since it's all kinda bullshit anyway.
It is absolute bullshit I agree. The right - left divide is just a smoke screen that distracts people from wealth inequality and the rich/government screwing everyone over for their own benefit.

• +1
You don't get it...There is no future.

Automation and AI is the end game for ruling classes. They are replacing demographics on purpose so that by the time automation makes the lower classes useless they will have a large horde of low IQ morons whom don't understand anything and whom are perfectly ok with living under dreadful conditions as long as they get at least some welfare money and booze. Then once the elites get sick of them they will just kill them. This is the end game. There is no future for normies. It's over for them. We are literally witnessing the end of history for 99% of humanity.

Not that I feel sorry for normies for being stupid enough to fall for all of this horseshit.
It is absolute bullshit I agree. The right - left divide is just a smoke screen that distracts people from wealth inequality and the rich/government screwing everyone over for their own benefit.
Agreed, it’s giga reality tv, but at least the nonsense right wing is more accurate, even if they don’t do shit about it.

And the whole robot thing is one scenario, sure. But I think it’s more likely that either the economy hyperinflates and we start from fuck all and lose our position as economic leader, or people rise up against the government. Only the top level of politics, wealth, and fame are in on this shit. There are millions of soldiers and tens of millions more civilians with guns, and these are mostly the right wing, freedom loving type. A couple thousand motivated red necks could probably march into dc and guillotine the entire senate. Keep in mind they’d only be up against cops and soldiers who don’t want to die for some rich corrupt cunts.

Georgia is growing.

California has some of the worst wealth inequality in the US despite being exclusively governed by democrats for decades. Not to mention in democrat controlled metros like San Francisco and to a lesser extent, LA, there’s street shitting en massse due to rampant homelessness (which was also partly caused by retarded policy by the democrats).

This is coping nonsense if we go by your standards China is better than the US since it’s a growing “economy”

This is coping nonsense if we go by your standards China is better than the US since it’s a growing “economy”
Terrible comparison and you misinterpreted what I said. I said Georgia is growing as a retort to your argument of Georgia being a failed state.

Terrible comparison and you misinterpreted what I said. I said Georgia is growing as a retort to your argument of Georgia being a failed state.
That has nothing to do with the topic of this thread nor refuted California being a leading example of the success of democracy with a gop higher than most countries.

I don’t even know what that means bro but I agree

That has nothing to do with the topic of this thread nor refuted California being a leading example of the success of democracy with a gop higher than most countries.
My nigga I was literally responding to you. So you bash on the Republican Party and say states they control are bad, but when I respond you suddenly care about the thread subject?

I was specifically refuting what you said about Georgia.

California isn’t a success of democracy. as I said before, rampant wealth inequality, a fleeing middle class, a bubbled financial elite and rising homelessness aren’t things to be proud of. It can also be argued that California’s success was rooted in the state being controlled by republicans until the 80’s

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
People want be controlled by a supreme being, it’s the natural state

Humans are slave race

That wealth is owned by the wealthy and not the ordinary person. Inequality is very bad. So is homelessness. This is amusing seeing as the place is often touted as a bastion of leftism.
inequality will never and shouldn't go away.
some people perform better than others
leftists are useful idiots tho. they want nanny states and state driven monopolies to be equally poor and miserable

inequality will never and shouldn't go away.
some people perform better than others
leftists are useful idiots tho. they want nanny states and state driven monopolies to be equally poor and miserable
Inequality is fine. Rampant inequality isn’t a sign of anything good. Not to mention the rich hardly earned their money with stock manipulation and lobbying.

Inequality is fine. Rampant inequality isn’t a sign of anything good. Not to mention the rich hardly earned their money with stock manipulation and lobbying.
yeah i'm against corruption tbh
it just bothers me that leftists want to bring gifted good looking and intelligent people down on their level by claiming their privilege is "unfair" and should be taken away

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
it just bothers me that leftists want to bring gifted good looking and intelligent people down on their level by claiming their privilege is "unfair" and should be taken away

The whole privilege thing is a massive cope. Biological determinism rules the world and they can't accept that their failures are merely the result of them being ugly/low IQ. It's why most of the time when genocide happens it's because the low IQ masses became resentful towards the higher IQ elites. Jews, Tutsi, Armenians etc...they all had higher than average IQ compared to their respective national majorities. This is a MASSIVE part of the reason I am fearful for the future of the west. What happens once whites become a minority in their countries and surrounded by lower IQ foreigners who hate them? Whites aren't even close to being a minority in most western nations yet and there are already non-white far-left radicals screaming out for their demise. Though tbh this is a "good" thing since it means normie whites are waking up faster in many cases so civil war will probably happen in many countries before this can actually happen.

Georgia is growing.

Then why do your people keep voting for the Democrats

• +1
You sound like a kid named Eugene who collects bugs in a jar. “hew hew hew these femoids hew hew hew"

Attachments

• 1577762791872.png
    1577762791872.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 3
california is messed up place because you can make twice as much as somewhere like arizona while living less than half of the lifestyle

sure some liberal policies dont help but the biggest issues are real estate cost and corporate inequality

LA is also just a polluted traffic infested shithole, sorry if you have to live there