California looks like HELL right now

Black Pill Prophet

Black Pill Prophet

השבח לאל
California is experiencing the greatest wildfires recorded and tbh they had this coming, being one of the most sinful wicked ass cities in Babylon. Yahawah is judging them for their faggotry, their vanity, their pedophilia, their witchcraft in Hollywood and the music industry etc. Lets go to the scriptures as it talks about this.

Luke 12:49

And the Lord said

I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Isaiah 29:6
Thou shalt be visited of the Lord of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

They are getting level 3 evacuations and nothing will put these fires out, because who is doing this, God is. They wont say that though. They wont say we shouldnt have passed this pedophilia bill. We shouldnt have molested children in Hollywood and did all those rituals. They wont repent and now they have to be punished.

This is just a sample of what the lake of fire will look like, it will only be worse when those missiles come.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bruh3610, Effortless, JayFuel and 8 others
good

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Effortless, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Good let those niggas burn

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
That what you get for making fun of islam INSALLAH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Effortless, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 3 others
Saddest part is if you live there you can't even leave because there's no way you can save money when you live paycheck to paycheck because everything is overpriced and rent is $2500 a month for a chicken coop

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 6789
California has huge muslim population you brainlet fagot

• So Sad
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel

Fucking LOL at the edomite crying at 4:06.
"Boohoo Im 55 and never been homeless before" well now you are bitch, lets see how you like it when your life is hard for once. I look forward to God making more of those edomites suffer like this.

• +1
California has huge muslim population you brainlet fagot
No most Muslims in the US live in the north east in jew jersey, virginia and jew york

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 6789
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and balding17yomanletcel
No most Muslims in the US live in the north east in jew jersey, virginia and jew york
Wrong Fremont California has huge population of Afghans biggest in the USA
and biggest population of Iranians in Southern California

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and ropeorcope

"Boohoo Im 55 and never been homeless before" well now you are bitch, lets see how you like it when your life is hard for once. I look forward to God making more of those edomites suffer like this.

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

"Hahaha YHWH's wrath is upon you edomites!"

California and NY make all the money for USA
Keep crying for for high IQ states you sub human dust bowl farmer
They also have the biggest homeless populations, jfl. What do I care about money they make for this glorified 3rd world country. The economy is still going to shit just like those states. Babylon is done.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 6789
California is experiencing the greatest wildfires recorded and tbh they had this coming, being one of the most sinful wicked ass cities in Babylon. Yahawah is judging them for their faggotry, their vanity, their pedophilia, their witchcraft in Hollywood and the music industry etc. Lets go to the scriptures as it talks about this.

Luke 12:49

And the Lord said

I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

Isaiah 29:6
Thou shalt be visited of the Lord of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

They are getting level 3 evacuations and nothing will put these fires out, because who is doing this, God is. They wont say that though. They wont say we shouldnt have passed this pedophilia bill. We shouldnt have molested children in Hollywood and did all those rituals. They wont repent and now they have to be punished.

This is just a sample of what the lake of fire will look like, it will only be worse when those missiles come.
Can’t wait for the civil war so we can starve the cities to death

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
They also have the biggest homeless populations, jfl. What do I care about money they make for this glorified 3rd world country. The economy is still going to shit just like those states. Babylon is done.
Cus no homless wants to live in some frozen cow dung state filled with fat white retards

Such poetry

Earned a follow

The worse part is that the gyms are closed in Chadifornia Because of that faggot governor and thanks to the fucking commie chink government (NO RACIST)