Caligula is a mogger and a king

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
This nigga is an underrated mogger. I saw his pic and was shocked, extremely dom. Good stats too (6’2-6’3).

I’m mirin so hard. Fuckn 2.5 FWHR minimum with giga hunter eyes. If he showed his pics you niggas would call him a PSL legend. Legit Hollow cheeks at decently high BF.

Robust af. If y’all wanna say I’m sucking his cock i DONT care. He’s a mogger, I’m mirin his robustness, I was shocked and I’m still shocked now

@Caligula start posting more king u can become a forum chad

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 9048, Julius and 3 others
This nigga is an underrated mogger. I saw his pic and was shocked, extremely dom. Good stats too (6’2-6’3).

I’m mirin so hard. Fuckn 2.5 FWHR minimum with giga hunter eyes. If he showed his pics you niggas would call him a PSL legend. Legit Hollow cheeks at decently high BF.

Robust af. If y’all wanna say I’m sucking his cock i DONT care. He’s a mogger, I’m mirin his robustness, I was shocked and I’m still shocked now

Probably everyone one this forum mogs me ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Caligula and Blackout.xl

Need to improve my roasting skills for that but I’m working on it, you wanna be my sworn protector and master?

• +1
Reactions: Julius, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 4991
Need to improve my roasting skills for that but I’m working on it, you wanna be my sworn protector and master?
You’re one of my disciples brother. I will mold u into a king. A successor. A prize fighter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Julius and Caligula
Epic name as well

• +1
Reactions: Julius, forwardgrowth, Administrator and 2 others
Bump tbh. This gigachad deserves more recognition, I saw his pics

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back