Call me Bachelor

Akhi

Akhi

take the thugpill
While you inkwells rotted in sorrow and guilt, real go-getters (read: me) went out there and did stuff to progress our lives

Anyways, I‘m a B.A. now you stupid incels, you cant reach me motherfuckers not lookswise nor by IQ nor by your accomplishments

meanwhile dalits like @Iasacrko arw still in high school in their 20‘s (jfl) and guys like @the BULL cant get a job

its over for your stupid, ugly, lazy NEET incel asses

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 21182, Acne Victim and 4 others
you cant reach me motherfuckers not lookswise
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
hi hoso

• Hmm...
what did you study?

we havent interacted at all in the past on my alt so u wont know it
No shit nigga, I would’ve recognized your posting style by now if we did, I still want to know tho.

imagine flexing a bachelor of *arts* jfl

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 41749, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
imagine flexing a bachelor of ARTS
idiot, read up which degrees it includes (hint: economics and all social sciences + law is bachelor of arts)

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
idiot, read up which degrees it includes (hint: economics and all social sciences + law is bachelor of arts)
must have been the low IQ versions of the degrees that didn't require you to do any quantitative work, if your university can't even give you a bachelor of science for it.

• JFL
must have been the low IQ versions of the degrees that didn't require you to do any quantitative work, if your university can't even give you a bachelor of science for it.
lol my whole bachelor thesis is quantitative work, ure just using big words without knowing the meaning of it jfl, difference between BSC and BA isnt how mcuh quantitative work you do but how the given university sees the fit

both degres have the same value

• +1
lol my whole bachelor thesis is quantitative work,
might be high-IQ after all, in a field filled with book-worms and low IQ females.
difference between BSC and BA isnt how mcuh quantitative work you do but how the given university sees the fit
That's factually incorrect. There is a fixed internationally recognized threshold of how much quantitative work you have to do during your studies to get a B.Sc. if the university is too incompetent to implement these thresholds, they settle for a B.A.

might be high-IQ after all, in a field filled with book-worms and low IQ females.

That's factually incorrect. There is a fixed internationally recognized threshold of how much quantitative work you have to do during your studies to get a B.Sc.
"Ein Studium der Wirtschaftswissenschaften kannst Du sowohl mit dem Bachelor of Arts als auch mit dem Bachelor of Science beenden. Das Bachelor of Arts Studium legt dabei mehr Wert auf gesellschaftswissenschaftliche Schwerpunkte, während sich das Bachelor of Science Studium auf die mathematischen Aspekte konzentriert"

Due to my degree being combined with law (halfd of it) BA makes more sense

• +1
"Ein Studium der Wirtschaftswissenschaften kannst Du sowohl mit dem Bachelor of Arts als auch mit dem Bachelor of Science beenden. Das Bachelor of Arts Studium legt dabei mehr Wert auf gesellschaftswissenschaftliche Schwerpunkte, während sich das Bachelor of Science Studium auf die mathematischen Aspekte konzentriert"
Frankfurt-Chad? Join me and the finance bros and get a M.Sc. in finance.

• JFL
und was machste jetzt kollege? einfach wageslaven schätz ich mal?

Frankfurt-Chad? Join me and the finance bros and get a M.Sc. in finance.
not nearly good enough to be amongst the elite in frankfurt, its for lowlives that only study and work all day, not for me

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: omarthegoat195 and autismmaxxer
Mirin hard Bhai, I be on that grind 24/7 to, shit is addicting. Lifemogging mogs fucking foids tbh

• JFL
Mirin hard Bhai, I be on that grind 24/7 to, shit is addicting
were not the same bro, i only hustle in the last moment possible, im a professional procrastinator

• JFL
Reactions: autismmaxxer and WishIwasChico
its for lowlives that only study and work all day, not for me
Facts, I‘m getting closer to the rope everyday

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
nono tbh its more over for people like me

wish i had that grindset innit
Bro have ltbs give you shit and you’ll get a fire inside of you that burns so deep bro I promise.

I have a chip on my shoulder

• JFL
Looksmax users mogging as always

Average user is 6’2 HTN with college degree and rich

While you inkwells rotted in sorrow and guilt, real go-getters (read: me) went out there and did stuff to progress our lives

Anyways, I‘m a B.A. now you stupid incels, you cant reach me motherfuckers not lookswise nor by IQ nor by your accomplishments

meanwhile dalits like @Iasacrko arw still in high school in their 20‘s (jfl) and guys like @the BULL cant get a job

its over for your stupid, ugly, lazy NEET incel asses
😂

To anyone feeling insecure after this OP is a 5’7 strong Ltn.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Akhi
Wow impressive 😪

will einfach mit bwl abschluss flexen