Called her ex’s name in bed.

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I’ve been talking to this girl for a few months, we are both 24 and during sex one night she said back to back 4 times her exs name. I was in the moment so I just kept going but after I brought it up, I asked her what her exs names where and she listed off all 3 and one was that name. I said nice you called me that during sex she said there’s no way and she could tell I was upset so she left and walked to her friends house. She called me crying and told me about how that ex caused her trama and that she never meant to say anything and talked about other past trama with me and basically has a break down moment. I can tell this chick has had some shitty guys and bad experiences. Mind you on this night she was pretty drunk when she showed up. I’ve never been called an exs name before and it weighs on me a bit. Is this no big deal or should I be worried about her fantasizing about him?

Edit: didn’t think this was gunna go this crazy. I can’t respond to everyone but Thank you all. More info I was also drinking and she instigated sex so no I didn’t take advantage of her. Also this ex and her broke up a year before she met me, hasn’t talked to him since because when she broke up with him he beat the shit out of her. Also I knew about all of this at least a month before this happened during sex. It’s not like she made the story up to cover her ass. Hard to fit all this context in this and I still prob have more details I haven’t shared. I apologize but thanks for reading!

Holy brutal she really flipped it on him

Even if I believed her about her ex being abusive snd her not liking him

I'd still hang up the phone and act mad that's simply cooked and you gotta alter the dynamic or you're cucked in the mental plane

• JFL
Reactions: Flinderator83
Holy brutal she really flipped it on him

Even if I believed her about her ex being abusive snd her not liking him

I'd still hang up the phone and act mad that's simply cooked and you gotta alter the dynamic or you're cucked in the mental plane
bro since when are you unbanned

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Nigga who is you :lul:

Joined yesterday
as my friends would call it "21" roid pin

@Bomber517 @chudlite @hybobu @irkkedmulatto @sportsmogger @Bomber517

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, chudlite and Bomber517
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Flinderator83
thanks boyo

@Gaygymmaxx just a shadow of his former glory

one day boyo one day
might be over for @Gaygymmaxx he returned to a broken down forum, the flight of the birds left this forum in ruins, much like the fall of rome, just as nero played his harp, just as the forum burned due to the jewish-ary of @/technoboss

• Hmm...
Reactions: Flinderator83
might be over for @Gaygymmaxx he returned to a broken down forum, the flight of the birds left this forum in ruins, much like the fall of rome, just as nero played his harp, just as the forum burned due to the jewish-ary of @/technoboss
never began for @Gaygymmaxx he wasn t even involved in the old days of kaligula unban threads

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
You truly become a bird.
He truly became a bird free from the mods the admins even master, his unlimited alts give him unlimited freedom, to do as he pleases, much like a bird liberated from the ground, all we can do is watch as @kaligula567 grows wings and soars

@Kaari @chudlite @JohnBaza @truthhurts @kaligula567 thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnBaza, truthhurts and Bomber517
Truly this place is desolate. I just saw a tumbleweed bhai

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
He truly became a bird free from the mods the admins even master, his unlimited alts give him unlimited freedom, to do as he pleases, much like a bird liberated from the ground, all we can do is watch as @kaligula567 grows wings and soars

@Kaari @chudlite @JohnBaza @truthhurts @kaligula567 thoughts?
Kaligula to mods be like after making numerous alts
Bird Deal With It GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and chudlite
never began for @Gaygymmaxx he wasn t even involved in the old days of kaligula unban threads
bid farewell @sub5incel125 and the pages of replies on his kalgula unban thread

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Flinderator83
Kaligula to mods be like after making numerous alts
Bird Deal With It GIF by MOODMAN
kaligula really became a bird, birds are synonymous with freedom and he truly is free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Bomber517 and Flinderator83
yeah thanks nigger @Gaygymmaxx for helping jack shit
That retarded old owl lost his mind by the end and made alts like a rabid animal clawing back to his nest

I had spoken to him in discord he got banned for making an alt for no reason and they would have unbanned him after a bit but he did it more

More like a baby chick, than an owl.

He flew to close to the sun and his charred body fell back down to earth, but unlike a pheonix, he failed to rise again.

Just a regular crow. Or something.

No, I'm not responsible.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts