@kyb
@Skywalker
@HarrierDuBois
@DelonLover1999
@bishōnenmaxxer
@drop
@Ai Impact
@dimorphism

Welp I'm leaving it was pretty fun here. The retards on this forum were so easy to troll you guys give better reaction than almost any other place I have trolled. Everybody listed here and many more seethed at my low effort trolls while I sat on my computer chair laughing, stuffing my face with junk food and drinking energy drinks. And I might be back to shitpost, troll and make narcy incels in denial old and new seethe but for now I am done with here but remember

(Claim your inb4 TDT posts his cringe photoshop edits and says "shitstain" pass here)

(Btw it is over for 99% of you just give up and troll bluepilled/redpilled retards for fun. This is way bettter than muh gym or saving up for muh surgery.)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine, Skywalker, TDTaykurso and 1 other person
@TDTaykurso
@kyb
@Skywalker
@HarrierDuBois
@DelonLover1999
@bishōnenmaxxer
@drop
@Ai Impact
@dimorphism

Welp I'm leaving it was pretty fun here. The retards on this forum were so easy to troll you guys give better reaction than almost any other place I have trolled. Everybody listed here and many more seethed at my low effort trolls while I sat on my computer chair laughing, stuffing my face with junk food and drinking energy drinks. And I might be back to shitpost, troll and make narcy incels in denial old and new seethe but for now I am done with here but remember

(Claim your inb4 TDT posts his cringe photoshop edits and says "shitstain" here)

(Btw it is over for 99% of you just give up and troll bluepilled/redpilled retards for fun. This is way bettter than muh gym or saving up for muh surgery.)

Nigga change your pfp back to mine if you’re leaving

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, TheDragon and Deleted member 24410
are you going back to 4chan?

Never used it but I most likely won't be on any forums or image boards for awhile.
looksmax ascension redemption arc

Why do all deleted member have there avi as a D then?
not necessarily @Deleted member 4612 @Deleted member 15305

not necessarily @Deleted member 4612 @Deleted member 15305
Oh is that only if you have a default avi and delete your account?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 31155
My final message to all looksmax users
(Except a select few good ones)
Nigger faggot

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
survival of the fittest dawg, only the best survive.. goodbye weak faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TDTaykurso and Deleted member 22124
We had som fun rivarly, cya.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and TheDragon
@TDTaykurso
@kyb
@Skywalker
@HarrierDuBois
@DelonLover1999
@bishōnenmaxxer
@drop
@Ai Impact
@dimorphism

(Claim your inb4 TDT posts his cringe photoshop edits and says "shitstain" pass here)

uhhh, ur post is dead asf bc nobody gives a fuck shitstain, ur leaving nobody cares + ur trolling nobody gives a fuck about, its a looksmax forum and ur trollin bc u got no "LOOKS" nigga gtfo nobody will miss u dork JFL

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
uhhh, ur post is dead asf bc nobody gives a fuck shitstain, ur leaving nobody cares + ur trolling nobody gives a fuck about, its a looksmax forum and ur trollin bc u got no "LOOKS" nigga gtfo nobody will miss u dork JFL
Advce

also goodbye for now shitstain, i'll see u tommorow.

survival of the fittest dawg, only the best survive.. goodbye weak faggot.
this
goodbye faggot @B1B2
nobody's gonna miss you- keep masturbating and dying alone in your room

Pussy you came back

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
weak ass fat faggot bitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back