should i buy bitcoin rn

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
should i buy bitcoin rn
It’s a risk but I’d wager we’ll see a rally until May 2024 - 2025

If you buy just HODL

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
its a test pump imo, theres no we're seeing a rally until Q2 2024 at the latest. I wouldnt buy right now. give it a week or two, see what hedge funds r doing & then proceed. Test pumps are quite common right before big holidays/seasons. Christmas coming up soon and hedge funds are going 2 have to publish their EOY reports/annual reports since the year comes to an end. Hence we might just be seeing them create artifical Test pumps to fluctuate prices of other alt coins/tokens/the market in general as fit for their needs. BTC is the easiest to manipulate the entire market with due to the volatility of alt coins/other coins in general almost always depending on Bitcoins performance.

Obviously dyor, but personally wouldnt buy into crypto (especially bluechips like BTC/ETH) till middle of Q1 2024 (end of january-early april)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, 5'7 zoomer, kebab and 5 others

just as i said.

Saylor's hedgefund MicroStrategy bought 17k btc @ 36k~, theyre the largest public holders of Bitcoin. The +17k btc acquisition was a couple weeks ago (right before december). This IS a test pump and you will be dumped on if you purchase now & are planning to hold long term. imo the best solution would be to long BTC short-term and short BTC long-term. Timing is crucial for your longs/shorts though because most don't realize it's EOY and a ton of bullshit is about to occur. It's also the riskiest time to trade. Normies will however give into the FOMO and buy bags that r being dumped by hedgefunds

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
how long should i hold

jfl reason i didnt buy in, is cuz i can hold for 6 months and only see a return of 1k, it's over.

just as i said.

Saylor's hedgefund MicroStrategy bought 17k btc @ 36k~, theyre the largest public holders of Bitcoin. The +17k btc acquisition was a couple weeks ago (right before december). This IS a test pump and you will be dumped on if you purchase now & are planning to hold long term. imo the best solution would be to long BTC short-term and short BTC long-term. Timing is crucial for your longs/shorts though because most don't realize it's EOY and a ton of bullshit is about to occur. It's also the riskiest time to trade. Normies will however give into the FOMO and buy bags that r being dumped by hedgefunds

By long bitcoin short term wouldn’t you mean buying more btc rn? Do you mean the opposite, short rn and buy/hold long term after a little while?

its a test pump imo, theres no we're seeing a rally until Q2 2024 at the latest. I wouldnt buy right now. give it a week or two, see what hedge funds r doing & then proceed. Test pumps are quite common right before big holidays/seasons. Christmas coming up soon and hedge funds are going 2 have to publish their EOY reports/annual reports since the year comes to an end. Hence we might just be seeing them create artifical Test pumps to fluctuate prices of other alt coins/tokens/the market in general as fit for their needs. BTC is the easiest to manipulate the entire market with due to the volatility of alt coins/other coins in general almost always depending on Bitcoins performance.

Obviously dyor, but personally wouldnt buy into crypto (especially bluechips like BTC/ETH) till middle of Q1 2024 (end of january-early april)
how did you learn all this knowledge? There too many BOTS and BS out there

I’ve been holding since last year tbh I didn’t even know I was till recently think I made 8k

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Crisick
It’s a risk but I’d wager we’ll see a rally until May 2024 - 2025

If you buy just HODL

Damn a lot of you niggas really depending on this to get you out of poverty.

I want to get into trading again and refresh my knowledge on crypto haven't touched a shitcoin or altcoin in 6 months now but learning and keeping up with it drains so much energy and time.

Damn a lot of you niggas really depending on this to get you out of poverty.

I want to get into trading again and refresh my knowledge on crypto haven't touched a shitcoin or altcoin in 6 months now but learning and keeping up with it drains so much energy and time.
How pathetic you are

Lol if you’re trading crypto with anything less than $100k

Timing is crucial for your longs/shorts though because most don't realize it's EOY and a ton of bullshit is about to occur.
Yeah man, because timing the market always works, right? :feelskek:

Yeah man, because timing the market always works, right? :feelskek:
Irrelevant statement. Crypto is the most volatile trading asset for a reason, if you're trading crypto you know its gambling

Irrelevant statement. Crypto is the most volatile trading asset for a reason, if you're trading crypto you know its gambling
There’s this little thing called “Risk Management” :feelskek:

Don’t “time the market”, idiot!

IMG 2998

• JFL
Reactions: Dr SmalCox
how come no one believes this rally?