Calling all western born curries only (NO NON-BROWNS ALLOWED)

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
Literally what do we do. Do future western born & raised curries thugmaxx, or do we continue the nerd focus path? Curry persecution in the west literally proves that no matter how rich you are, or how much of a law abiding citizen you are with extremely low rates of crime, people will still bully you and treat you like shit. People may not like blacks, but atleast they fear them. For me fear and respect are two sides of the same coin. What should we do?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and bloomercel
Literally what do we do. Do future western born & raised curries thugmaxx, or do we continue the nerd focus path? Curry persecution in the west literally proves that no matter how rich you are, or how much of a law abiding citizen you are with extremely low rates of crime, people will still bully you and treat you like shit. People may not like blacks, but atleast they fear them. For me fear and respect are two sides of the same coin. What should we do?
learn from latinos. never try to act black that's the cringiest shit ever

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
learn from latinos. never try to act black that's the cringiest shit ever
Lmao what do you mean, Hispanics are literally as gangsta and criminal minded as blacks. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism and 0S4MA
Just thug max especially if your South Indian get dreads and you should be good

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shitskinism, Chadeep, serialcoper and 1 other person
Lmao what do you mean, Hispanics are literally as gangsta and criminal minded as blacks. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
yeah but most dont talk and act and dress like niggers I'm talking about high class latinos btw

yeah but most dont talk and act and dress like niggers I'm talking about high class latinos btw
wtf are you rambling about, edgars are basically brown niggers and high class latinos arent a majority among zoomers

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism
they are, idk wtf this guy is talking about. Edgars are thugmaxxed and pull latinas that mog them badly

• +1
Reactions: Mewingisonlycope
wtf are you rambling about, edgars are basically brown niggers and high class latinos arent a majority among zoomers
I knew someone would mention edgars nigger they're nigger worshippers and low class as fuck. Also if you listen to rap "music" as a brown (any kind of brown) you're dead to me

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I knew someone would mention edgars nigger they're nigger worshippers and low class as fuck. Also if you listen to rap "music" as a brown (any kind of brown) you're dead to me
most latinos that pull are edgars bud, if your latino and not edgar maxxed you might as well be an indian and at least they arent capped at 5'7

most latinos that pull are edgars bud, if your latino and not edgar maxxed you might as well be an indian and at least they arent capped at 5'7
low class nigger worshipping edgars might be the majority among zoomers but not latinos as a whole, that's what I was talking about. Anyone that listens to nigger rap or thugmaxxes as a non-black makes me sick to my stomach

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and 0S4MA
low class nigger worshipping edgars might be the majority among zoomers but not latinos as a whole, that's what I was talking about. Anyone that listens to nigger rap and thugmaxxes as a non-black makes me sick to my stomach
Alright but it dosent matter if some 40 yr old latino didn't need to edgar max to pull, things are much different now and latinos either need to fraud white style or edgarmax

• Hmm...
Reactions: serialcoper
low class nigger worshipping edgars might be the majority among zoomers but not latinos as a whole, that's what I was talking about. Anyone that listens to nigger rap or thugmaxxes as a non-black makes me sick to my stomach
they arent that low class either, the biggest edgar slayer I know is upper middle class jfl. All these kids act tough but are not even poor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back