calling out @Zyros and @Native

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i know both of you guys are prone to bloating like me, and i've seen both of you advertising going low carb (which helped me tremendously face-wise)

the problem is, i'd still like to work out but protein+fats just dont cut it and i dont have the energy to do cardio and lifting too
my mood is also pretty dull nowadays

what exactly are you guys eating? (interested in food, kcals and macros too)

i know Zyros has killer hollow cheeks, havent seen Native though, is low carb going well for ur face?

i've also seen threads saying high carb doesnt cause bloat, and its rather the sodium-potassium ratio being flawed that makes you retain water.

in that case, i could stop keto and just make sure my potassium intake is 3x higher than sodium and not be bloated? i guess i have to experiment with it, but maybe you have some opinions about it

@Zyros @Native

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9568
keto is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6113, Ocelot and 2 others
i know both of you guys are prone to bloating like me, and i've seen both of you advertising going low carb (which helped me tremendously face-wise)

the problem is, i'd still like to work out but protein+fats just dont cut it and i dont have the energy to do cardio and lifting too
my mood is also pretty dull nowadays

what exactly are you guys eating? (interested in food, kcals and macros too)

i know Zyros has killer hollow cheeks, havent seen Native though, is low carb going well for ur face?

i've also seen threads saying high carb doesnt cause bloat, and its rather the sodium-potassium ratio being flawed that makes you retain water.

in that case, i could stop keto and just make sure my potassium intake is 3x higher than sodium and not be bloated? i guess i have to experiment with it, but maybe you have some opinions about it

@Zyros @Native
Son.

It's most likely potassium to sodium,
if im not mistaken it was @Bewusst who said the only water being held by carbs is in the muscles, why do you think bodybuilders go crazy on carbs right before they go on stage?

Besidse potassium to sodium, it could probably be fat or hormones, you're still somewhat in puberty and if im not mistaken men get bloated/put on facial fat during it.

And ofcourse fat distribution/fat pads play a big role in this along with bones.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, DutchPrettyBoy, Ocelot and 1 other person
Your t levels are literally nuked on keto+very low calories
good luck bulding muscle most importantly losing fat from your face

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 439
I lost fat from my face from keto though, so it's different for everybody

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6873
I lost fat from my face from keto though, so it's different for everybody I guess
You can, but karbo must have extremely shit genetics no offense while u had average or above average so you might nuked your t levels and still was in a good testosterone range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Hozay
You can, but karbo must have extremely shit genetics no offense while u had average or above average so you might nuked your t levels and still was in a good testosterone range
Yeah I agree with you

@karbo I did keto and calories in and out, if you're still pretty bloated after it must be your genetics bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I lost fat from my face from keto though, so it's different for everybody I guess
i became way more vascular (arm veins 24/7 visible) and my face leaned down completely

might be thepotassium-sodium change, as most carbs i ate also contained sodium
how do i have 'extremely shit genetics' you ignorant fucking retard? takes me a single day to get a date with an above average girl online while i havent ever seen you NOT commenting on a thread

you could maybe come up with a knowledgeable response instead of the degenerate normie horseshit you've been spewing out since you registered to this shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, goat2x and Hozay
@karbo I did keto and calories in and out, if you're still pretty bloated after it must be your genetics bro
i am not bloated, i just miss carbohydrates from my diet. the guy above is an inbred fucking autist who talks shit to everyone, obviously without ever showing face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6873 and Hozay
i became way more vascular (arm veins 24/7 visible) and my face leaned down completely

how do i have 'extremely shit genetics' you ignorant fucking retard? takes me a single day to get a date with an above average girl online while i havent ever seen you NOT commenting on a thread

you could maybe come up with a knowledgeable response instead of the degenerate normie horseshit you've been spewing out since you registered to this shithole

keto is shit for testosterone levels, he is not wrong

i am not bloated, i just miss carbohydrates from my diet. the guy above is an inbred fucking autist who talks shit to everyone, obviously without ever showing face
Honestly i think moderate carbs are fine, once i reach my waist size goal im gonna stop stricting them so much like i am rn and eat moderate carbs. good luck bro, dieting sucks ass but its worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and karbo
judging from how offended you got from @goat2x comment i agree you must already have low t

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

might be thepotassium-sodium change, as most carbs i ate also contained sodium

chill out little girl
you are eating 1000kcal at 15 years of age to not get bloated do you think thats good genetics?
i literally explained to you, no need to get fucking triggered like an sjw when its the truth jfl @ ur tranny brain
"how do i have 'extremely shit genetics' you ignorant fucking retard? takes me a single day to get a date with an above average girl online while i havent ever seen you NOT commenting on a thread"
are u retarded? Not fucking face genetics jfl you have an iq of a 10 year old you are literally retarded

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6191 and Hozay
Solid response from my brocel

judging from how offended you got from @goat2x comment i agree you must already have low t
He is like 97lbs with a 1000kcal diet and he is still bloated like wtf
is that too hard to realise this?
i mean truth hurts i guess lol

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6191
if getting aggressive over deluded irrelevant retards counts as low T then i dont know what high T is

walking away from the discussion? 'damn look at that high T beast he just got called a faggot but he's so high T he doesnt care and just walked away'

keep calling me a twink, even if i knew i'd lose i'd try my best to bash his subhuman skull irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, goat2x and Deleted member 6873
chill out little girl
you are eating 1000kcal at 15 years of age to not get bloated do you think thats good genetics?
i literally explained to you, no need to get fucking triggered like an sjw when its the truth jfl @ ur tranny brain
"how do i have 'extremely shit genetics' you ignorant fucking retard? takes me a single day to get a date with an above average girl online while i havent ever seen you NOT commenting on a thread"
are u retarded? Not fucking face genetics jfl you have an iq of a 10 year old you are literally retarded
isnt he 17 tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Hozay
He is like 97lbs with a 1000kcal diet and he is still bloated like wtf
is that too hard to realise this?
i mean truth hurts i guess lol
none of those are even close to reality but keep trolling under my thread. should get 10% warning for spam
again what do you look like?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and goat2x
isnt he 17 tho?
i really dont know he looks like a 10 year old girl
but if you have to eat a 1000kcal diet at 97lbs to not to be bloated something isnt right with your genetics
whether it hurts or not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 6873
but if you have to eat a 1000kcal diet at 97lbs to not to be bloated something isnt right with your genetics
whether it hurts or not
could be shitty fat distrubution genetics.
and if im not mistaken men tend to get a lil more bloated during puberty, but lik i said i could b wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
could be shitty fat distrubution genetics.
and if im not mistaken men tend to get a lil more bloated during puberty, but lik i said i could b wrong
Shit fat distrobution can be due to low testosterone
if you have low t and high e you will store more fat in the face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Mateusz74, gaymidget and 2 others
none of those are even close to reality but keep trolling under my thread. should get 10% warning for spam
again what do you look like?
Do it if i hurt your feelings with the trurth like wtf
you are not a genetic elite, no one is here. is it that hard to accept it ?
im genuenely shocked

• JFL
whether it hurts or not
damn you truly are an ignorant subhuman troll. are you a shitskin by any chance? they also loved to call me incorrect measurements in hoping it would make me mad
i dont think you realize this conversation only makes me want to stab you for 30 minutes tops, and then i will go back to talking to foids both irl and online do you

and for the last time, i am not bloated. you fucking retard. its been more than an entire month since i have been bloated

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and goat2x
damn you truly are an ignorant subhuman troll. are you a shitskin by any chance? they also loved to call me incorrect measurements in hoping it would make me mad
i dont think you realize this conversation only makes me want to stab you for 30 minutes tops, and then i will go back to talking to foids both irl and online do you

and for the last time, i am not bloated. you fucking retard. its been more than an entire month since i have been bloated
Cmon dude
stop playing that you are hard you subhuman 50lbs bloated fucking chipmunk subhuman manlet dwarf
i would kick your testoroneless body like a fucking football
i just said the truth
you are a highly estrogenic fucking twink wheter you are accepting it or not

• JFL
if getting aggressive over deluded irrelevant retards counts as low T then i dont know what high T is

walking away from the discussion? 'damn look at that high T beast he just got called a faggot but he's so high T he doesnt care and just walked away'

keep calling me a twink, even if i knew i'd lose i'd try my best to bash his subhuman skull irl

Okay firstly thats not a brag. have you seen arrogant skinny people trying to fight? but who gives a shit about being high t or not.

Remember that you are still in puberty. at this point of life you should focus on optimizing your development, not looking good in the moment. Bulk up and eat high calories. your face might descend temporarily, but your 18year old self will thank you

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6191, karbo and 1 other person
Okay firstly thats not a brag. have you seen arrogant skinny people trying to fight? but who gives a shit about being high t or not.

Remember that you are still in puberty. at this point of life you should focus on optimizing your development, not looking good in the moment. Bulk up and eat high calories. your face might descend temporarily, but your 18year old self will thank you
Thats my dillema tbh, im almost 17 and wanna lose that last bit of bloat/facial fat but i dont wanna ruin development by dieting too hard

• +1
Low calorie dense foods are a must, things like pure Greek yoghurt only has like 100 calories for a decent serving and has 17 grams of protein.

Also things like diet soda/ coffee for suppressing appetite.

I've been on like 1,800 calories for the last several days and I'm probably suffering like 25 percent. We gonna make it bruh

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Thats my dillema tbh, im almost 17 and wanna lose that last bit of bloat/facial fat but i dont wanna ruin development by dieting too hard
I am 200 pounds, over for me? :p

• +1
Make a good thread about diet.
Idk, i beleive in the og shit (lean meats,rice,veggies,fruits etc)
keto and shit like this is just mental masturbation for faggots who cant lose wait and want something magical to happen,(it also possibly lowers t levels)
also limiting sodium intake will fucking destroy your gym performance/pumps in general which isnt bad for guys like this
but for guys like us its terrible
Just reduce bodyfat and your face will get leaner ( if you have normal t and genetics,fat distribution)
i dont know where people get the carbs are bloating you idea... if you have massive bloat its probably due to cortisol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 6191

trust me, being lean is not important right now. Girls have extremely low standards in high school, they will take any normie which tries for them, so if u cant slay now you wont lean either

• +1
trust me, being lean is not important right now. Girls have extremely low standards in high school, they will take any normie which tries for them, so if u cant slay now you wont lean either
im an autist nigga my social status is down the drain :lul:

extremely bluepilled to believe young girls dont already know their worth and smv. at the very least 50% of them tried some sort of dating app by age 14

im sure sugars do bloat from experiments of cheating just with sugar and no extra sodium involved. so "low carbs are a meme" is a lie.

• +1
im sure sugars do bloat from experiments of cheating just with sugar and no extra sodium involved. so "low carbs are a meme" is a lie.
i havent touched sugar in a long time
but what about carbs found in healthy foods like rice, bakery products etc should their intake limited?

i havent touched sugar in a long time
but what about carbs found in healthy foods like rice, bakery products etc should their intake limited?
I limit all just to be sure. I dont do absolute zero. Like with sodium I just lowered them from the formelry outrageous amounts I had before. I suspect many people who bash the low carbs are coping with not being able to overcome the cravings specially in first stages of diet. The low energy thing is bullshit at least for me: I feel better now than when my diet was mostly carbs.

• +1
High cortisol from too much caloric deficit. Just get to a good bf% and than eat clean and drink enough water and u will be fine. Let your hormones recover.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6873
I limit all just to be sure. I dont do absolute zero. Like with sodium I just lowered them from the formelry outrageous amounts I had before. I suspect many people who bash the low carbs are coping with not being able to overcome the cravings specially in first stages of diet. The low energy thing is bullshit at least for me: I feel better now than when my diet was mostly carbs.
Nah.

Feeling better with less carbs probably has to do with what you eat now, sounds like the previous "carbs" you are were shit ones like chips etc.
Besides low carb is a meme jfl

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget