Calorie decifit and puberty

Ashoimex

Ashoimex

Iron
Hello, I am 16 years old(17 in 3-4 months) and I have been in a high calorie deficit for a long time (1500-2000 decifit). Normally, I would measure my height every 2 months and I would grow 1-2 cm, but my height has not grown at all in the last 6 7 months, my bone structure has not changed and in this period I dropped from 100 kg to 87 kg (% 14 bf now with bloat If it wasn't for bloat, I would probably look like 11-12 because my water consumption is bad) I started puberty when I was 14, but most of my puberty symptoms started to appear a few months ago, such as puberty moustache. Do I still have time? How many calories should I go into a deficit to be ready for bulking or should I do body recomposition? What do you think? Can i come back? Can I get my lost growth?
I gave a blood test while leaving a 2000 calorie deficit, everything like B D3 was within the average. For the last 1 month, I have used zinc magnesium d3k2 (8000iu d3) NAC (20 days) C vitamin B1-6-12. I did not observe any signs of low testosterone during this period(3 months ago my testosterone increased to the highest level I have ever seen and I think it is still at that level.).
Just 3 months ago, my testosterone level was higher than normal due to puberty, i think it may end late because my growth has just started newly. What do you think? Can I make a comeback?

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch and dbva
bulk and go to the gym, ur just depriving ur body of nutrients by being in a deficit especially during puberty

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and Ashoimex
better to be lean than a fat fuck, if u live in the first world you wont stunt shit, just obv dont starve yourself.

• +1
Reactions: vortex and Ashoimex
bulk and go to the gym, ur just depriving ur body of nutrients by being in a deficit especially during puberty
I've been doing gym for 1 year, but I wasn't bulking (I did it for 1 month, most of my strength increase was in this period, and it didn't increase much after that). I just realized my mistake now.

• +1
Reactions: dbva
better to be lean than a fat fuck, if u live in the first world you wont stunt shit, just obv dont starve yourself.
Thank you for your motivation i think i will do body recomp and burn fat and gain muscles

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Getting very lean when you're growing is just going to stunt your growth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ashoimex and 6PSLcel
im 17 rn too and hit puberty at 14, i would leanmaxx but i dont want to risk it

• +1
Reactions: Ashoimex
being underweight nukes your potential growth :feelskek:

• +1
Hello, I am 16 years old(17 in 3-4 months) and I have been in a high calorie deficit for a long time (1500-2000 decifit). Normally, I would measure my height every 2 months and I would grow 1-2 cm, but my height has not grown at all in the last 6 7 months, my bone structure has not changed and in this period I dropped from 100 kg to 87 kg (% 14 bf now with bloat If it wasn't for bloat, I would probably look like 11-12 because my water consumption is bad) I started puberty when I was 14, but most of my puberty symptoms started to appear a few months ago, such as puberty moustache. Do I still have time? How many calories should I go into a deficit to be ready for bulking or should I do body recomposition? What do you think? Can i come back? Can I get my lost growth?
I gave a blood test while leaving a 2000 calorie deficit, everything like B D3 was within the average. For the last 1 month, I have used zinc magnesium d3k2 (8000iu d3) NAC (20 days) C vitamin B1-6-12. I did not observe any signs of low testosterone during this period(3 months ago my testosterone increased to the highest level I have ever seen and I think it is still at that level.).
Just 3 months ago, my testosterone level was higher than normal due to puberty, i think it may end late because my growth has just started newly. What do you think? Can I make a comeback?
bulk stop plummeting ur test

• +1