Came for the betabux, stayed for the dick

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
If a guy is a betabux and the foid has decided to settle down, knowing she’s w a beta provider but on the night of the wedding she sees a 8x6.5 nbp dick, will it be a happy marriage?

• +1
Reactions: noobs and Charisma
If a guy is a betabux and the foid has decided to settle down, knowing she’s w a beta provider but on the night of the wedding she sees a 8x6.5 nbp dick, will it be a happy marriage?
Bum

Depends on how the betabuxx uses his dick.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
No because face over anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and SubhumanForever
No because face over anything
Face>dick in most cases bc you dont walk w your dick out. Thats why its more important, but what if she saw smbd thay big? Thats an alpha trait

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Face>dick in most cases bc you dont walk w your dick out. Thats why its more important, but what if she saw smbd thay big? Thats an alpha trait
If his behaviour is beta and is ugly it doesn’t matter

I don’t understand the dick obsession on this forum, it’s literally the least important thing, isn’t even a failo if you’re a dicklet

• Woah
Reactions: Timmy
If his behaviour is beta and is ugly it doesn’t matter

I don’t understand the dick obsession on this forum, it’s literally the least important thing, isn’t even a failo if you’re a dicklet
I refuse to believ, I tested it out on omegle when I was 15 😂😂

• Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma
dick can make or break just like face. obv face is great but I would rather be mtn with 8x6 rather than chadlite with 3x2

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Depends on her type