Came to a realisation

N

Norwooder

Master
Holy fk, I just had sex for the first time in like a fkn year almost. And I have been leanmaxxing and shit and getting my hair good and doing skincare and thinking about looksmaxxing all day everyday. And Ive just realised how crazy it is. That we asign ourselves goals and we think that everything is riding on us ascending and that we are so important but I feel like looksmaxxing and career maxxing or whatever one does in this life is merely a giant distraction from the fact that life is completely meaningless. What are you without the goals you set yourself?
I got laid and does it even matter. Incredibly anticlimactic. My entire goal was to looksmax (alongside uni) and I feel like ive done it in the most part. But like.. now what? Whats the next thing we always want more... but is it a distraction?

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, randomguy1235, Kilimanjaro and 6 others
are you not ironically asking for the meaning of life?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik, SubhumanCurrycel and middayshowers
yeah everything is a distraction, maybe build a career and hobbys and try to get rich, famous or something, also you fucked durring the time of corona

• +1
Reactions: Alvik and Norwooder
The Hedonistic Treadmill

You will never truly be happy. You will always want more.

Just look at @Amnesia , he is a godly CHAD but he still wants more surgeries.
Look at me, I have a Samsung S8+ And it does everything I want it to do, but I'm not happy with it and I want a iPhone.
My friend has a Mercedes W124 modified to the bone, with a 2JZ and everything, but he doesn't like the car and wants something more better, when I would die to have a car like that.

Life is just cope.

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, GordonFreeman, mulattomaxxer and 7 others
I just want to be worshipped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Slayerullah and DutchPrettyBoy
Anyway you surely want to get rich

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WBC323
The Hedonistic Treadmill

Look at me, I have a Samsung S8+ And it does everything I want it to do, but I'm not happy with it and I want a iPhone.
My friend has a Mercedes W124 modified to the bone, with a 2JZ and everything, but he doesn't like the car and wants something more better, when I would die to have a car like that.

Life is just cope.
Yep legit. I thought having a beach house would be the most insane thing ever. Family
Finally got one now I want to have a really nice car etc etc etc. i just keep wanting more. Constant treadmill. Seen so many go through this process. you think the next thing will satisfy you completely and you will be fulfilled then you get it and its like eh okay.

Holy fk, I just had sex for the first time in like a fkn year almost. And I have been leanmaxxing and shit and getting my hair good and doing skincare and thinking about looksmaxxing all day everyday. And Ive just realised how crazy it is. That we asign ourselves goals and we think that everything is riding on us ascending and that we are so important but I feel like looksmaxxing and career maxxing or whatever one does in this life is merely a giant distraction from the fact that life is completely meaningless. What are you without the goals you set yourself?
I got laid and does it even matter. Incredibly anticlimactic. My entire goal was to looksmax (alongside uni) and I feel like ive done it in the most part. But like.. now what? Whats the next thing we always want more... but is it a distraction?

Meaning of life, if it is, is outside life itself.

Handcrafted plaster work hidden by office ceiling titles

Yep legit. I thought having a beach house would be the most insane thing ever. Family
Finally got one now I want to have a really nice car etc etc etc. i just keep wanting more. Constant treadmill. Seen so many go through this process. you think the next thing will satisfy you completely and you will be fulfilled then you get it and its like eh okay.
the hedonistic treadmill started for me when i hit the age of 14, after that my perspective genuinely changed on life and i had the biggest realization ever

life is literally a game and if you're not maxxing out your shit and wanting to get more you're not living it

fucking brutal man fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Norwooder
the hedonistic treadmill started for me when i hit the age of 14, after that my perspective genuinely changed on life and i had the biggest realization ever

life is literally a game and if you're not maxxing out your shit and wanting to get more you're not living it

fucking brutal man fucking brutal
Yeh and unless you tap into the treadmill. You may aswell be dead, i have to tap into it even though i don't wAnt to. But im fucked if i dont

Yeh and unless you tap into the treadmill. You may aswell be dead, i have to tap into it even though i don't wAnt to. But im fucked if i dont
now that i've tapped into it, it lives rent free in my head. all day everyday i see niggas with cars better than mines, phone better than mines, houses bigger than mines, and i constantly have a reminder

if i am not doing what i can to get what they have from birth, then i am not doing anything and i might as well give up

True tbh. I'm still trying to decide whether or not I can achieve my goals of looking good or not though. If I can I will stop at nothing to achieve the goal but if its not possible I will take it easy.

The Hedonistic Treadmill

Life is just cope.

No wonder your friend doesnt like a car from 25 years ago that probably had 5 or 6 previous owners... :ROFLMAO: i would be ashamed of driving that.

Tuning an old car is a wannabe/tryhard thing, you think you look cool but you are just cringey... People with cash buy the last model, not one from decades ago to tune it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
I just want to go to heaven
An eternity of peace gives me motivation plenty, even with the state of this life

• +1
Reactions: dogeatsgrass and Norwooder
Is that guy Amnesia the one in his avatar? Good bones but still awful.

And no wonder your friend doesnt like a car from 25 years ago that probably had 5 or 6 previous owner...

Tuning an old car is a wannabe/tryhard, you think you look cool but you are just cringey... People with cash buy the last model, not one from decades ago to tune it.
Don't know if that's amnesia in his avi, you can search him up and you will understand why I am calling him a Chad

also, the mercedes only had 2 previous owners, one of which kept it in the garage for god knows how long, second guy had a extra car so he only took the merc out for spins at times
the merc is literally in the most pristine condition possible, it's like a death-machine with how fast it is, it's fully modified from the bottom up to the interior, the interior looks like a fucking luxury car's

I know that he might not like the car due to how old it is, but still the car mogs like all of the other cars on the road due to the fact it's a genuine pristine modified merc that can go to like 200 mph or something

but yeah, hedonistic treadmill still applies

I want to be someone who women with rich handsome husbands cheat on them and leave them for (After nikkah of course)

I want to be someone who women with rich handsome husbands cheat on them and leave them for (After nikkah of course)
Yeah, i would like that as well. But you need to be avanturistic guy for that and you are just sitting in front of computer, and i am as well. It would be someone like an artist. What archetype is that guy

Last edited:
imagine asking a bunch of mentally ill autists the meaning of life

it's for you to find

• +1
Reactions: Alvik
the purpose of life is reproduction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back