Cameramaxxing: what camera should I buy?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
A good camera and optimal lense plays a big factor in how you look in pictures. I want to upgrade my pics on instagram, because they are only taken with shitty android camera.

What should I buy and is there a guide here what to look out for in order to get the best looking pics?

Fuji GFX100 or it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and LastHopeForNorman
incel pro camera vs the chad phone camera

I wanna know too

i need to know for my world dominaiton

I wanna know too
A good camera and optimal lense plays a big factor in how you look in pictures. I want to upgrade my pics on instagram, because they are only taken with shitty android camera.

What should I buy and is there a guide here what to look out for in order to get the best looking pics?
Fuji GFX100 or it's over.
Fuji x100, godtier cam considering you can buy one for like 250 used.
t. i have one

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and MansNotHot
Fuji x100, godtier cam considering you can buy one for like 250 used.
t. i have one

Is it not distorted? I know fuck all about cameras

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
When you take pics does it distort facial features and so? Like the selfie camera on phones
Well selfie cams are always quite close so yeah they distort.
There's a difference between a camera in a phone that has a tiny sensor and a camera that's basically 1 entire system built around the sensor. Megapixels mean fuck all. Some of the best camera's have like 40mp while some smartphones have 80+ sometimes and yet look worse.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and MansNotHot
When you take pics does it distort facial features and so? Like the selfie camera on phones
And angles and lighting in general can make a face look different, but are you buying it just for taking pics of yourself?

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
And angles and lighting in general can make a face look different, but are you buying it just for taking pics of yourself?
Me, family and so on

• +1
Me, family and so on
Oh, yeah it'd be pretty good for that. Fuji cams have something called film simulation that gives it that classic vintage aestheic kinda.
But watch the video it tells you all you'd need tbh

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Oh, yeah it'd be pretty good for that. Fuji cams have something called film simulation that gives it that classic vintage aestheic kinda.
But watch the video it tells you all you'd need tbh
Thank you, i appreciate it bro

This is hardly ever talked about here. Many chads, Stacy's and everything in between are using the best cameras on tinder and Instagram

• +1
Reactions: audimax, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
if you have the choice between a good used camera and a good used iphone i would obviously pic the phone

@audimax why did you change your avi
do you like his music? brutal neckpill

• +1
Reactions: audimax
if you have the choice between a good used camera and a good used iphone i would obviously pic the phone

@audimax why did you change your avi
do you like his music? brutal neckpill
Yeah I Listen to him
This is the first thing I noticed too lmao, huge neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Nobody:

Casey Neistat: