• Love it
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Overfuel

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Napoleon1800
ramirez mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, saiya_online, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
The second guy looks like the quintessential chads you'd find in the 90's runways.

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online
Really thought battle but if I rather be one of them I will be Cameron

Both smv mogs the whole world

Both are absolute moggers, but Ramírez looks higher T and has more striking features

Both are absolute moggers, but Ramírez looks higher T and has more striking features
I would say if we were to take the fact that one was a serial killer and the other a model I would say ramirez, but if we were to take into account their archetypes and status, then I would say Alborzian since a dark triad model has more appeal than a serial killer tbh. Though one could argue that being a serial killer matched Ramirez's looks therefore more appeal.

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
I would say if we were to take the fact that one was a serial killer and the other a model I would say ramirez, but if we were to take into account their archetypes and status, then I would say Alborzian since a dark triad model has more appeal than a serial killer tbh. Though one could argue that being a serial killer matched Ramirez's looks therefore more appeal.
also, remember that ramirez was an extremely looksminned drug addict that didn’t care about his appearance, so he didn’t look as good as he could. While Alborzian being a profesional model is as looksmaxxed as you can get

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
also, remember that ramirez was an extremely looksminned drug addict that didn’t care about his appearance, so he didn’t look as good as he could. While Alborzian being a profesional model is as looksmaxxed as you can get
Yes looksmaxxed ramirez with status would've been utterly unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Top 2 of darktriad and very close to same level. But i think ramirez is a little bit better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Ramirez mogs