can 6'2 claim 6'4

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
how easy is it to claim 6'4 if you're 6'2 to foids? very noticeable and youll be called out instantly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
how easy is it to claim 6'4 if you're 6'2 to foids? very noticeable and youll be called out instantly?
2 inches is about the size of your pointie finger. not much. even when im around my 6'2 friends its not that crazy of a mog

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 19766
Women are so fucking stupid they will believe anything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Interested, zura and 7 others
just make sure u wear lifts or boosting shoes and youll be like 6'3-6'3.5 anyways.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
The average man lies about height by an inch or two even doing so without realizing by being generous when measuring themself. So height scales are already off by an inch or two.

• +1
Reactions: zura, 1966Ford, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
i've been saying this guy, if you're minimum 185 cm at this point height don't matter, unless u have a fucked up frame or fucked up proprtions where ur legs look short and torso long, YOU WILL LOOK TALL
trust me, yes a 6ft4 guy mog 6ft1 but it isn't that brutal at all lmao, it's all about face from there

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel, HarrierDuBois, zura and 3 others
i've been saying this guy, if you're minimum 185 cm at this point height don't matter, unless u have a fucked up frame or fucked up proprtions where ur legs look short and torso long, YOU WILL LOOK TALL
trust me, yes a 6ft4 guy mog 6ft1 but it isn't that brutal at all lmao, it's all about face from there
huge cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
idt you will be called out instantly they're unlikely to notice the diff between 6'2 6'3 and 6'4 but with that being said i would only larp 1 extra inch any more than that and the risk goes up of being exposed as a height larper

• +1
A 5'2 girl once told me I was at least 6'5. I'm 6'2. Foids are retards, as long as they're not close to your height you can claim anything.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, zura, kuroro and 7 others
OP is planning to get leg lengthening when he's already 6"2 btw :lul::lul::lul::lul: no surgeries for iq i guess

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 22627, zura and 1 other person
huge cope
this is not a cope at all, i am literally 6ft4, do i height mog 6ft1 niggas? ofc, but you niggas think of it as some brutal mogging, its not even a brutal mog at all, its just 2 fingers difference which isn't even notiecable from afar and only noticeable when we stand correctly posture wise shoulder to shoulder lmao

i've promise, after 185 cm, IT IS ALL about your proportions, frame, and face

• +1
Reactions: twilight
OP is planning to get leg lengthening when he's already 6"2 btw :lul::lul::lul::lul: no surgeries for iq i guess
yea no shit, 6ft2 is good i think there's smoe height complex
the height complex is when you see or hear a height that sounds good, and after that think any other heights are shit
aka when you hear 6ft4? you directly imagine a tall dark or blonde chad facially, 6ft5? tyler maher type chad, 6ft6? some nba frame mogger, 6ft7? super slayer

but when you see many people say they're 6ft1/6ft2, you just imagine it as the norm, when it's not, most people lie about their height and aren't that tall, ppl due to their brain only pick up on tall people they see irl and see the other short average height men as invisible, just like how foids do with non-chads

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, zura and twilight
this is not a cope at all, i am literally 6ft4, do i height mog 6ft1 niggas? ofc, but you niggas think of it as some brutal mogging, its not even a brutal mog at all, its just 2 fingers difference which isn't even notiecable from afar and only noticeable when we stand correctly posture wise shoulder to shoulder lmao

i've promise, after 185 cm, IT IS ALL about your proportions, frame, and face
Over for 184 cmcels

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
Ya, I've claimed 6'6 irl before and no one's questioned it. To a girl that's 5'5 all she can tell is that I'm tall, not exact height.

Yes you can but %100 make sure you wear a chunky shoe like af1

I'm 6'2" and regularly claim 6'3"-4" to foids in af1s and have never been called out

• +1
im 6 1, skinny, long legs, fairly good posture and foids two times thought that im 5 9, 5 10 :feelsgiga: of course they were midgets like 5 2 or something, shorter the foid is - harder for her to be accurate, sometimes she could say you're 6 4 sometimes she would say you're 5 9

• Woah
2 inches is a bit much, I'd fraud 1 at most

• +1
Reactions: pepe999