Deleted member 21084

TRIBUTE ACCOUNT
Can 6'3'' 4/10 slay in Netherlands?

unironically get LL if 6’3 in Netherlands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., kuroro, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Can 6'3'' 4/10 slay in Netherlands?
Pm me your photos and I can run a tinder experiment there. We see if you slay or your are a Stefan.
@Übermogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
a 4/10 can never slay no matter the height

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Adonis
Pm me your photos and I can run a tinder experiment there. We see if you slay or your are a Stefan.
@Übermogger
His photos are all over the forum. He's 2 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Pumanator
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Broski, germanlooks, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
You overrate women.
I don't. I'm not as autistic as people would be on forums "muh PFL is 0.01mm too short, HTB at best" but I know what an IRL Stacy looks like.

4 - 6/10s are usually the guys I see Stacys with
CF90D5E5 B3DE 40EE AFD5 E483A6FB52AC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
laugh all you want but IRL normies are slaying while you have 14,000 posts on an incel forum
They aren’t slaying high quality women.
And no they don’t walk around with stacys. I have enough experience on this site to know that 99% of you cucks overrate women and call every slightly above average make up frauded whore a stacy

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Gandy
They aren’t slaying high quality women.
Anywhere from low-tier Beckys to Stacys. I've seen enough of them with Stacys.
And no they don’t walk around with stacys. I have enough experience on this site to know that 99% of you cucks overrate women and call every slightly above average make up frauded whore a stacy
Nope. I don't overrate women.

Why specifically the tallest country on average too slay when you can slay in other part's of the world like america where the average height is 5"10 ?

also to answer your question no because 6'3 in netherland's is only 2 inche's taller then the average so your still near average and a 4/10 is considered subhuman by most women and it depends on your race too. if your not white you need to compensate by being a top 10% face to women in netherland's.

but even the high tier women in netherland's wont even go for you if your a ethnic who's top 5% face so don't even bother pal go slay somewhere else
Driving Godfrey Gao GIF

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Anywhere from low-tier Beckys to Stacys. I've seen enough of them with Stacys.

Nope. I don't overrate women.
You do overrate them. Alone the fact that you talk about seeing so many stacys tells me everything. Stacys are rare. Seeing them at all is giga rare let alone with a normie boyfriend

You do overrate them. Alone the fact that you talk about seeing so many stacys tells me everything. Stacys are rare. Seeing them at all is giga rare let alone with a normie boyfriend
Yes, they are rare, not as rare as Chads though. When I do see them, they're usually with normies, like most women.

4/10 cannot slay in the West unless statusmaxxed, nichemaxxed and gigalowinhib