Can a black man have bbc halo without thugmaxxing ?

ka_cnt

ka_cnt

Future Tyrone, black women lover
As I’m not a thug ( and won’t be since I’ve been taught to be a normally functioning person in society by my parents) I’m wondering if I still can have bbc halo even though I’m not a thug ?

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, aleksander, Mewton and 1 other person
No but you will be attractive to whitewashed black girls. But white guys will outcompete you every time.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Yes cause many women especially white women are curious to try bbc and if they feel like you aren't a ghetto thug that'll punch them for getting out of line, they'll give you a shot.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
No but you will be attractive to whitewashed black girls. But white guys will outcompete you every time.
So brootal, praying for Tyrone like ascension

Yes cause many women especially white women are curious to try bbc and if they feel like you aren't a ghetto thug that'll punch them for getting out of line, they'll give you a shot.
Only for one night stands tho

• +1
Reactions: PwettyBwoy
So brootal, praying for Tyrone like ascension
Ad long as youre not a black cuck going for white girls you're good you can probably get black girls and latinas

Ad long as youre not a black cuck going for white girls you're good you can probably get black girls and latinas
I think you should replace latina but Arabs I’m in France , I assume you’re black too

I think you should replace latina but Arabs I’m in France , I assume you’re black too
I'm northern European. The only times I see black guys with white girls are when the girls are whores and cheat on them anyways and the black guys are always thugs. I've seen black man ethnic female in healthy relationships though

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
'Come here, babygirl, I have BBC'
-educated and sophisticated black man
Screenshot 20240813 153222 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, klip11, DarkTriadBeliever and 1 other person
I’m not talking about that and you know it nigga
Yeah. Whatever you do OP, don’t try to act smart and sophisticated. All black guys have BBC halo by default. They just need to lean in to it if they want to slay.

Get ripped, dickmax if you are of the few black guys under 7 x 5.5, get a chain and sct ghetto. You will slay.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Carltonmaxxing is the gateway to white girls. You’re good, brother.

• +1
athletemaxx works well too boyo, or gymcel even

I don’t like white women , I prefer black women

As I’m not a thug ( and won’t be since I’ve been taught to be a normally functioning person in society by my parents) I’m wondering if I still can have bbc halo even though I’m not a thug ?
Yea

• +1
Watch Kevin Samuel’s