Can a foid get pregnant on the pill?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Asking for a bro, if a foid is on the pill, and really strict about it, but he cums inside her loads and really deep, is there a chance she can get pregnant??

Is there any kind of med he can slip in her food to offset the effect of the pill?

The foid is young and very fertile and he will be sure to do it while she is ovulating.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Patient A and zikzog
Asking for a bro, if a foid is on the pill, and really strict about it, but he cums inside her loads and really deep, is there a chance she can get pregnant??

Is there any kind of med he can slip in her food to offset the effect of the pill?

The foid is young and very fertile and he will be sure to do it while she is ovulating.
Never had sexx:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what are u planning jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
Of course but extremely low chance. Most of the time it's due to the person missing doses at the correct time or taking other medication that interferes with it. If used perfectly correctly I think there's like a 0.3% chance of pregnancy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, eduardkoopman and MiroslavBulldosex
It's possible yeah

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
Of course but extremely low chance. Most of the time it's due to the person missing doses at the correct time or taking other medication that interferes with it. If used perfectly correctly I think there's like a 0.3% chance of pregnancy.
So if he cum inside her 300 times when ovulating she can get pregnant one time, but more chance if she gets the timings wrong and shit

• +1
Yes there's 0,1 % possibility

But with condom too

So if he cum inside her 300 times when ovulating she can get pregnant one time, but more chance if she gets the timings wrong and shit
Not really how probability works, still a chance not to get pregnant, use this simple calculation. Use the probability of not getting the girl pregnant as 0.997 then use the exponent as the amount of times you're gonna do the deed. So for 300 it would be 0.997^300 which is about a 40% chance of not getting pregnant.

But yeah, if she gets it wrong I think the odds go up to 9% failure so then it would be 0.91 probability so even only after 7 times 0.91^7 it's a 50/50 chance she won't get pregnant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and Chinacurry
Let me cum inside her I promise she will become pregnant

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Patient A
What's your height, race, bf%, max bench, BPEL, PSL?
6 ft 7” white 9% bf 11 PSL Big fat cock Neandenerthal skull with crimson chin, never benched, naturally 270lbs ripped

• JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
6 ft 7” white 9% bf 11 PSL Big fat cock Neandenerthal skull with crimson chin, never benched, naturally 270lbs ripped
Wow, I'd even let you get me pregnant!!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and Patient A
I've gotten a girl pregnant on the pill and one that used nuva ring. Yeah pretty doable

• So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP
She must get an implant for it to be effective. But the implant highly effects her hormones causing mood swings among other issues. But it’s more sure fire way than the pill

She must get an implant for it to be effective. But the implant highly effects her hormones causing mood swings among other issues. But it’s more sure fire way than the pill
U mean pill is more likely to get pregnant