Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
she’s skinny and not severely recessed?

Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24444
Can a skinny guy that is not severely recessed be ugly?
Girls are expected to be skinny.

I think that most skinny non severely recessed girls are fuckable. Been in a room with like 30 guys and 30 girl students for 3 hours today and I was analysing faces and came to this conclusion.

I want you to counter me and provide an argument

Girls are expected to be skinny.

I think that most skinny non severely recessed girls are fuckable. Been in a room with like 30 guys and 30 girl students for 3 hours today and I was analysing faces and came to this conclusion.

I want you to counter me and provide an argument
That did not answer my question.

That did not answer my question.
Because it was dumb, being skinny does not halo a guy. It’s like a neutral thing for us and being too skinny as a guy can get you mocked by people meanwhile there is almost no “too skinny” for a girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
Love island, IG slaying and comments and countless Tinder experiments tell us otherwise
Love island are full of low class women so dnrd.

• JFL
Love island are full of low class women so dnrd.
I have a subhuman face but still picked up foids from cold approach and old sometimes by having a kind of gymmaxxed body

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and HarrierDuBois
I have a subhuman face but still picked up foids from cold approach and old sometimes by having a kind of gymmaxxed body
Height and race?

• +1
she’s skinny and not severely recessed?
Yes, but men will overinflate their attractiveness so it doesn't even matter.

Race of the girls you slayed?
I’m white only, except one asian that practically begged for it, gave out her number to me even tho she was already on a date with some white cuck. Seemed rude to turn her down

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and HarrierDuBois
I’m white only, except one asian that practically begged for it, gave out her number to me even tho she was already on a date with some white cuck. Seemed rude to turn her down
PM face.

• +1
How subhuman, give me psl

• +1
Yeah but nigga’s still gonna say that gym is cope meanwhile it’s the most effective looksmaxxing method for most, especially if ur fat or super skinny.

He’s the “only face matters” type of coper. Meanwhile in reality probably only like 1 % of looksmaxers ever undergo a surgery. And even if they do it’s normally just fillers or a chin implant which are not that invasive

• JFL
Trust me it’s subhuman/ ltn after looksmaxx
You must have surreal game.

I've never had any foid treat me like that and I'm a bit higher than LTN

• JFL
You must have surreal game.

I've never had any foid treat me like that and I'm a bit higher than LTN
I didnt even say anything to the bitch, just asked where she’s from jfl. Most of my slays i just smile and wait for the foid to show interest

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 22623
I didnt even say anything to the bitch, just asked where she’s from jfl. Most of my slays i just smile and wait for the foid to show interest
Wtf

I think ure underrating urself severely

Sounds like 6+ PSL treatment

• Hmm...
Wtf

I think ure underrating urself severely

Sounds like 6+ PSL treatment
Nah i made a thread here ages ago and got rated anywhere from subhuman to ltn to htn-chadlite so idk what to think, i just made my own rating. But i’m an acnecel so there is no way i’m higher than mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 22623
No such thing as being physically ugly, there are only ugly personalities :blackpill: :blackpill: