Can a girl get pregnant from precum?

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Serious question, but can precum get a girl pregnant if it has been 2 weeks since her last period?

Like statistics say that if you cum inside on 14th day, it's almost 50% chance of getting her pregnant. And also precum has some sperm cells in it.

So, is it possible? Or only like a 1% chance type of shit?

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
i hope so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 13409 and 7 others
Yeah it's possible, unlikely but possible. Especially if you did it on the 14th (basically the day where she's the most fertile).

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
Yes, small chance because precum doesnt have sperm, but sperm can leak into precum

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Kmscurry and Amnesia
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
But it's probably a 1% type of chance tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
I wouldn't worry too much about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Yes you can

No, unless you went twice in a row or earlier in the day and the precum got contaminated with leftovers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Why would that matter for u op? ;);)

no unless there's a semen spillage

Serious question, but can precum get a girl pregnant if it has been 2 weeks since her last period?

Like statistics say that if you cum inside on 14th day, it's almost 50% chance of getting her pregnant. And also precum has some sperm cells in it.

There's no cum in precum

The only way you impregnate a girl without cooming inside is if you haven't washed your dick and pissed since the last time you coomed. I.e., there is leftover coom in your urethral track that gets mixed with pre-cum and that enters a woman.

The idea that pulling out doesn't work in 100% of cases or that your precum has semen is legitimately a myth and is an incorrect understanding of anatomy.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag
Heard it multiple times, don't know if scaremongering, probably true. Or maybe a nigger fucked her on the side.

It's so low you don't have to worry about

I always have a plan B in my apartment, most girls will be fine taking it if there’s any doubt. The hotter they are the more likely they will take Plan B in my experience. Some girls will see it as a positive that you offer to pay for it after sex. I’ve never had a girl refuse it or get mad, only sometimes they will say they are afraid of the symptoms. Honestly it does suck for them the day afterwards, they feel like they have the flu

condoms suck but you should wear them, I’m very lucky I don’t have any kids or STDs right now. Well no kids that I’m aware of at least. I never wore condoms until my mid 20s since girls I get now are suddenly much more willing to settle down quick

and yes any sex with a liquid out of your dick hole, even pee with some leftover jizz in it, can do the trick. Just not likely. Always pee before you’re going to have sex, then you’re much more likely to be safe

Last edited: