Can a high T lifestyle actually change facial structure

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
In early twenties? Like if you missed out on T and still look very cute, can a massive natural T boost change the shape of the jaw or chin?

Last edited:
Not much of bone structure but definitely fat distribution , masseter development and angles

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
Not much of bone structure but definitely fat distribution , masseter development and angles
Yes it can. I think it helped mold my face better although I’m not sure if it did much for my bone structure. My zygotes and jaw were already fairly decent.

What would be a high T lifestyle?

being out a lot, doing physical activity, fucking lots of girls. being an alpha in social situations.

Fighting with ISIS, joining armed forces and fighting, joining a gang, professional combat/field sports, extreme wildnerness survival, hunting etc.

Fighting with ISIS, joining armed forces and fighting, joining a gang, professional combat/field sports, extreme wildnerness survival, hunting etc.
He low-key wants to cripsmaxx:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: LilJojo
being out a lot, doing physical activity, fucking lots of girls. being an alpha in social situations.
No this is not a high T lifestyle

DAYUM SON

Bro going to a club, getting drunk and getting impotence from alcohol isn't high T.
Now for real tho, how can I boost my T levels naturally if I'm a teenager?

Now for real tho, how can I boost my T levels naturally if I'm a teenager?
Go to bootcamp and do a wilderness survival training of some sort. I'm serious. Those supposed t boosters and supplement bullshit are nothing compared to actually going out and doing risky dangerous shit.

u r retarded. that is the modern high t male life stile. normal guy isnt crying in wild for days on end
I'm sorry, but without a doubt if you measured which group of men have the highest testosterone naturally, it is men who are in the military/gangs/terrorist groups. Then, athletes in combat/field sports. Guaranteed. It might not be direct correlation 1:1 but certainly those extreme environments don't produce weak men. Clubs and bars make you a cuck if you aren't Chadlite at least in looks, cuz almost no female attention will go your way.

I'm sorry, but without a doubt if you measured which group of men have the highest testosterone naturally, it is men who are in the military/gangs/terrorist groups. Then, athletes in combat/field sports. Guaranteed. It might not be direct correlation 1:1 but certainly those extreme environments don't produce weak men. Clubs and bars make you a cuck if you aren't Chadlite at least in looks, cuz almost no female attention will go your way.
yeh most guy is not doing this. they r outlier.