D

Deleted member 20545

Iron
20220711 160440
a.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldslapcel, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17311
Autistic selfie and no. Race pill is mostly cope especially in China.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19905, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 9670
I think you can? You can make a tinder account in SEA and see what kind of matches you'll get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19905, johncruz12345 and Kroker
Not in china but maybe in SEA?

Yes definitely

The SEA bitches will extract semen out of your balls with a syringe for a chance to get some blue eyed children.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 19905, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
@MarkCorrigan

Yes you could geomaxx in Asia

Take a selfie with younaram extended so your face isn't so distorted

na not in china but Philippines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Not to a Chad level

You could and I doubt you are as ugly as this selfie. Its extremly distorted.

Still over in the west though

• +1
Still over? What do you mean?
That it is probably still over for you in the west, even without the lens distortion. Send a good pic pls

• +1
That it is probably still over for you in the west, even without the lens distortion. Send a good pic pls
You mean I'll never get anyone in the west without extreme lookmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Why cope?
It’s not as effective as some people think it is. Some people really think a ltn white is more sexually desirable than a htn Asian or even Changlite. It’s ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
It’s not as effective as some people think it is. Some people really think a ltn white is more sexually desirable than a htn Asian or even Changlite. It’s ridiculous

But dating as normal men is possible?

• +1
5'11 white with blue eyes, you can geomaxx to any non white country and slay, I'm ded srs

Even with my midface?
yes, this site dioesn't inderstand the power of racepill, also take a proper pic from a further distance the pic has obvious distortion. If you are normal and have a social circle you could probably get a girlfriend though she'll definitely be below average

yes, this site dioesn't inderstand the power of racepill, also take a proper pic from a further distance the pic has obvious distortion. If you are normal and have a social circle you could probably get a girlfriend though she'll definitely be below average
Could I get hookups with that look in those kind of countries? Or relationship with hot women after lookmaxing?

yes, japan too
all white men need to migrate to japan in the next few decades

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 20056
Could I get hookups with that look in those kind of countries? Or relationship with hot women after lookmaxing?
you could slay average to below average ethnic women, most hot women either don't use dating apps or are chad only because geomaxxing has become so popular already

yes, japan too
all white men need to migrate to japan in the next few decades
They have strict immigration policies also they rarely give citizenship to foreigners

you could slay average to below average ethnic women, most hot women either don't use dating apps or are chad only because geomaxxing has become so popular already
yes but its importand to understand that below avg asian woman > white stacy

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 20056
They have strict immigration policies also they rarely give citizenship to foreigners
if you can work there and youre a young white male you will get a citizenship

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kingcel32 and Deleted member 20056
Yeah you can

Having a few average gfs in lifetime
Yes practically anyone can get a girl if they are at least ltn but nt and have decent social circle. When I was ltn I had two girlfriends (both were white and attractive, which should be impossible according to racepill).

Yes practically anyone can get a girl if they are at least ltn but nt and have decent social circle. When I was ltn I had two girlfriends (both were white and attractive, which should be impossible according to racepill).
Do I pass ltn?

• +1
Even after maxxing?

TAKE
A
PIC
WITH
YOUR
HAND
EXTENDED
PLEASE

Even after maxxing?
Nigga stfu I already told you where you are at now, you will find out how well you do after looksmaxxing after you've actually done the looksmaxxing

Attachments

• 1657551824969.png
    1657551824969.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
Selfies are cope and it distorts, take a mirror pic

Think so yeah. You adapt fast and accept reality boyo. mirin