Can a overbite/overjet affect lip soft tissue? Does it affect chin aesthetics and philtrium length?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
If you have a deep bite + overjet, does that cause lips to sit on a slant?

i'll overlook your shit reply on my thread and provide the answer you're looking for: yes, overbite tends to be associated with a thin upper lip, because the lip "rolls in" to meet the lower one.

i'll overlook your shit reply on my thread and provide the answer you're looking for: yes, overbite tends to be associated with a thin upper lip, because the lip "rolls in" to meet the lower one.
I’ll overlook your shit thread and say thanks for reply

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
If you have a deep bite + overjet, does that cause lips to sit on a slant?
I have overbite with skeletal 2nd class malocclusion,and when i put braces (Just to straighten the teeth, not to deal with the overbite) my upper lip shrunk a bit, when my teeth were protruding it was bigger and fuller

I have overbite with skeletal 2nd class malocclusion,and when i put braces (Just to straighten the teeth, not to deal with the overbite) my upper lip shrunk a bit, when my teeth were protruding it was bigger and fuller
was it overbite or overjet also? In that case your philtrium would look longer right