Can a person lose his NT overtime from rotting

Surfsup

Surfsup

Bronze
I used to be a social and NT guy back in school but then i fell into depression once i realized i was not gl and women were repulsed by me then i found bp from incel tv and started rotting for 2 years
Overtime i lost my ability to socialize and its hard to be normal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FascisstChad, Gengar and notsocommonthumb
Yes

• So Sad
Reactions: Surfsup
I used to be a social and NT guy back in school but then i fell into depression once i realized i was not gl and women were repulsed by me then i found bp from incel tv and started rotting for 2 years
Overtime i lost my ability to socialize and its hard to be normal
no you were always asocial you just didn't realise it before bp and then it became worse because you started noticing your own behaviour.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69 and Surfsup
no you were always asocial you just didn't realise it before bp and then it became worse because you started noticing your own behaviour.

I dont think so
I used to be the class clown
Jestermaxing in class
I remember i used to insult the foids in my class with kitchen jokes
the incel signs were already showing JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and notsocommonthumb
I dont think so
Jestermaxing in class
yes you were never neurotypical. The reason you were a class clown is probably because you were neglected at home and had to make a fool of yourself or others for attention. You are asocial (meaning opposite of being social) and probably always been

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Surfsup
yes you were never neurotypical. The reason you were a class clown is probably because you were neglected at home and had to make a fool of yourself or others for attention. You are asocial (meaning opposite of being social) and probably always been
Bro u might be on to something ngl

• Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Absolutely, it's what happened to me. I was extremely social while growing up all the way to high school. And then before college started, I started to become a NEET and my social skills took a massive hit. I am now quite socially awkward, while in the past I was so NT that I would pretend to be non-NT just for shits and giggles to make the other person feel awkward. How times have changed.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, The Grinch, watah and 2 others
Bro u might be on to something ngl
Majority of people here are non neurotypical because they were neglected as a child and blame it on their appearance. It is somewhat true since average looking and below average looking kids don't get any positive reinforcement from their parents and others - and it becomes even worse if the child is also not good at any sport or school making the parents focus on a sibling instead.

Absolutely, it's what happened to me. I was extremely social while growing up all the way to high school. And then before college started, I started to become a NEET and my social skills took a massive hit. I am now quite socially awkward, while in the past I was so NT that I would pretend to be non-NT just for shits and giggles to make the other person feel awkward. How times have changed.
Same thing happened to me
Its actually crazy
Ignorance is bliss maybe..
Maybe if i didnt realize the dark truth i would have still been nt

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
I call cap:unsure: Someone who was genuenly social as a child never become anti-social after puberty unless they have underwent trauma.

Same thing happened to me
Its actually crazy
Ignorance is bliss maybe..
Maybe if i didnt realize the dark truth i would have still been nt
I answered before I read your post, but that's exactly what happened to me. I started to become a NEET and theorized that women only start liking me platonically once they get to know me, since I am ugly, and I didn't want to give them the pleasure of knowing me as they surely would like me platonically at least, so I decided I would not talk to women unless a woman is decent enough herself towards me. That's how I fucked myself up.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Surfsup
I answered before I read your post, but that's exactly what happened to me. I started to become a NEET and theorized that women only start liking me platonically once they get to know me, since I am ugly, and I didn't want to give them the pleasure of knowing me as they surely would like me platonically at least, so I decided I would not talk to women unless a woman is decent enough herself towards me. That's how I fucked myself up.

You ever coped yourself into thinking u were gl
I remember i used to try to hit on girls and they end up disgusted and stuff but i didnt think much of it
Few years later after knowing bp i realize its cause of my looks not my pick up line

if you used to be nt you can always be nt. plus you need your brain to develop theres always gl normies with retarded brains before 25

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69 and Surfsup
I call cap:unsure: Someone who was genuenly social as a child never become anti-social after puberty unless they have underwent trauma.
You can ask my best friend, he will confirm it for you. But then again, he hasn’t logged in in over a year. :hnghn:

• Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
You can’t lose NT-ness overnight, it’s a procedure. If you rot for many years without socializing, you become more anti-social step by step

• +1
Reactions: Surfsup, Gengar and FascisstChad
Absolutely my ntness fluctuates all the time. I’m more nt now than when I was like 16 but less than when I was like 8 it’s over bros.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup
It’s true buddy boyo. That’s why I had a ton of female friends in high school. And a regular best friend whom I hung out with nearly everyday after school was out. That’s also why I got invited to birthday parties that were hosted by boys and girls. And all this while I attended a white high school and being one of the few non-whites there. I don’t know why people don’t believe me when I say I was very NT until I started rotting.

You can’t lose NT-ness overnight, it’s a procedure
Definetly, I was extremely nt as a child too much in fact but I guess my energy and extroversion was a bit much. So a serious of bad experiences over time and just general interactions made me less nt, quieter, less sociable and more introverted.

I dont think so
Jestermaxing in class
Born to rot

• +1
  • So Sad
You can ask my best friend, he will confirm it for you. But then again, he hasn’t logged in in over a year. :hnghn:
don't you think it's because up until college you were in the same social circle?
It’s true buddy boyo. That’s why I had a ton of female friends in high school. And a regular best friend whom I hung out with nearly everyday after school was out. That’s also why I got invited to birthday parties that were hosted by boys and girls. And all this while I attended a white high school and being one of the few non-whites there. I don’t know why people don’t believe me when I say I was very NT until I started rotting.
You didn't become non neurotypical because of blackpill i simply don't beleive it.

don't you think it's because up until college you were in the same social circle?
Nope. I could always make friends easily back in the day.
You didn't become non neurotypical because of blackpill i simply don't beleive it.
It’s not as simple as you put it. It’s a process that took years. I didn’t become a retard overnight.

• So Sad
  • +1
Nope. I could always make friends easily back in the day.

It’s not as simple as you put it. It’s a process that took years. I didn’t become a retard overnight.
well some of us were born retards😢

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
well some of us were born retards😢
I was lucky to have a social upbringing, that’s why I have always had been so social up until I entered college. There was a 9 month gap between college and adult high school and even adult high school I didn’t show up much in classes for, so that’s another 6 to 12 months at least where I didn’t socialize much. I have only my own mindset to blame. Keep in mind, I started college in 2016 and I left high school in 2014. You can say it’s a process that took around 10 years. I also have insomnia since around 16 and couple that with staying inside my room/house mostly and eventually the most social person will become socially stunted somehow. Even now I am only going to college part-time and I don’t have a job, so I don’t socialize much either nowadays.

• +1
  • Woah