1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ih8myself, Madridista and N1666
u look unsafe bruv

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rimaxtis, silencio and RICHCELDOM
shave, get fade. fix ur acne. stop forcing no UEE. dont force serious face, be more smiley u know

Accutane ascended my skin. Wonderful drug.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and RICHCELDOM
Accutane ascended my skin. Wonderful drug.
how'd you come off it, ran 80mg for 7 months prescribed from a derma, didn't go to my recent appointment and just stopped taking it cause I figured I was done

Your acne isn’t that severe for it have a drastic improvement on your looks, but every little helps so get rid of it

get lean boyo

how'd you come off it, ran 80mg for 7 months prescribed from a derma, didn't go to my recent appointment and just stopped taking it cause I figured I was done

20mg for 12 months. This is my last box. My skin has never looked better ever since acne came to disgrace it. It's worthwhile.

• +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
take better picture

Gayness at it peak

Even if you aren't the best looking accutane is still worth it

It'll give you poreless matte skin. Mogs tretinoin to the grave.

Even if you aren't the best looking accutane is still worth it

It'll give you poreless matte skin. Mogs tretinoin to the grave.
yeah then hardmaxxing. no bullshit softmax only. im going all in on surgery with best docs

I'm going to expand on my former reply spearmint tea is an antiandrogen, though a very very light one, pretty much just enough to cut oiliness down. Testosterone -> Oily -> Acne, you'd be better off getting winlevi at some point if you can get your hands on it. I'm High-T and I use the spearmint T and I don't look like a tranny, so it's all good.

• +1
Jaw implants and ur good

• +1
You look like you take girls’ hair from their chairs and keep them in sandwich baggies