can alcohol change my face for the worse

bpuser

bpuser

Iron
can alcohol change my face for the worse

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
You can get rosacea, more bloating overall (beer gut) and it's overall not good for you. Only drink alcohol to lower inhibition and to socialize.

• +1
Reactions: bpuser and Arcturus

Beermaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
You can get rosacea, more bloating overall (beer gut) and it's overall not good for you. Only drink alcohol to lower inhibition and to socialize.
yes, chronic drinking is a massive problem. If you drink a few beers with your friends you are fine

OP, don't drink by yourself. That shit will add up over time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, nullandvoid, NZb6Air and 1 other person
most beers are like 5% alcohol. Most of its negative effects come from hops, malt and carbonation cause bloating
Yes, you're right. Beer has other unhealthy ingredients.

Alcohol in general and also beer like you said is bad for you. They contain phytoestrogens n shit

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Yes, you're right. Beer has other unhealthy ingredients.

Alcohol in general and also beer like you said is bad for you. They contain phytoestrogens n shit
but alcohol makes you behave like a sigma once you start beating the fuck out of ur wife, kids n sheit.
But beer today does contain a lot of phytoestrogens like you mentioned.
So these cans arent lying

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7
yeah it can especially acne, i gotta lay down with drinking since i got acne and redness thru the summer cause of it

• +1
Reactions: bpuser
I don't think it's bad for your face but many beers have like 130 calories per can so that's like 1,560 empty calories per sitting if you kill a 12 pack. If you're drinking like 15 that's like 2,000 calories. If you're gonna drink heavily drink hard liquor otherwise you could gain unwanted weight which can negatively impact your face.

Alcohol attacks your skin. You end up aging faster.

no major things if you don't have a habit of drinking 3 beers everyday. You can still have fun with your life chill