Can an autist successfully fraud his generation-identity to appeal to the up and coming culture setters?

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
KSI was born in June 1993 meaning that when he began gaining popularity from June 2011 onwards he was 18 years old
KSI was therefore a millenial (born1980-94) but I would assume the vast majority of his audience were younger than him so when he started to become largely known on youtube in late 2012 when he was 19, most of his fanbase would've been 17 and under (born in 95 or later therefore they were zoomers)
Meaning that KSI was a millenial with an audience of primarily zoomers.

As KSI got older he catered his content to match the tastes of this already established audience since they would be less likely to watch screaming fifa videos since they were growing into adults and more likely to watch tinder swiping videos (same principle applies with the rest of the sidemen)

Are there many Generation Alpha's (born 2010 onwards) watching KSI now or is it all just zoomers?

My Plan is as follows: rather than admitting my age which is an old zoomer/borderline millenial, I will instead larp that I am a young zoomer (aged 19, born in 2005) and appeal to the next up an coming fanbase who have hours to spend on watching entertainment and those are the Gen Alphas.

An audience of early teens want someone who's a few years older than them to watch so they can show them the adult life they think they are looking forward to, but they can also relate to them and not view them as some giga oldcel from a completely different generation.

So this gets me onto the question of whether an aspie can use their divergent thinking patterns to larp that they are 10 years younger and 2/3rds of a generation younger than they actually are.

Reasons why I think it's possible:
As an aspie I've pretty much been isolated away from normie culture since 1 year after I finished uni and stopped socializing and going out so I dont feel any sense of familiarity to people my own age or even know how they behave or what trends they follow.
Due to normies being so caught in their own generation from spending all of their time with mates their own age, people will consider it impossible for an oldcel to think and act like they are a decade younger than their real age

Due to spending so much time online I resonate a lot with zoomers and when I met a young zoomer from the forum (19 y/o) our convo flowed as if we were the same age although it's obviously easier to talk with other PSLers.
However I have always had difficulty talking with normies of my own age so it's not like talking to younger normies could be any worse, if anything it would be easier because I'd feel a sense of superiority over them just from having experienced life and the general belief that you know more than people younger than you.

The only difficulty I might see is an inability to commit to zoomer trends due to thinking they're cringe or subpar compared to the trends that were in fashion when I was young (fitted jeans and fitted tops/long sleeve tops) but this unwillingness to let go of former trends is due to the success with women you had when you participated in such trends.
When you've had girls grope you and compliment you on your arms or legs because they're highlighted by the outfit you're wearing, it's hard to accept that some baggy t-shirt and jeans are what's needed to appeal to the current young foids, although I've warmed to the clothing over the last few months having bought some zoomer clothing items.

Something that interests me would be to just skip a generation when it comes to trends and go straight to the trends that Gen Alpha are implementing.
What clothing trends are current 14 y/os doing? If I larp as a young zoomer and get straight onto Gen Alpha trends as they're happening they may see me as one of them but also the slightly older guy to look up to.

I will also get a GF who is 15 years younger than me (when legal) and a member of Gen Alpha
Maybe the biggest trend for Gen Alpha will be looksmaxxing with every 12-14 y/o being bombarded with Chico PSL God edits so having my stake in the PSL culture scene on mainstream social media platforms can ascend me to giga status