Can and should i use volufiline for my eyebags?

m0glit3

m0glit3

Iron
Feel like my eyebags might be to saggy or not enough fat in them to be firm and is what is causing the lines on my face and i feel like it would look a whole lot better if my eyebags were fixed.

Attachments

• IMG_8955.jpeg
    IMG_8955.jpeg
    485.6 KB · Views: 0
I have the same, its purely genetic. the only thing that'll help is concealer or a heated face mask. Everything else is cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wrist cry, diditeverbegin and m0glit3
I have the same, its purely genetic. the only thing that'll help is concealer or a heated face mask. Everything else is cope
yea my mom blessed with all my cheek genetics wish i had my dads face genetics

Mewing copers say it’s the maxilla :lul::lul::lul:
fr tho i see people say that all the time and i don’t get it bc how does ur maxilla have anything to do with ur face fat that’s why mine is like that bc i have so much weight on my face that it pulls down on my eye bags creating those lines

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
fr tho i see people say that all the time and i don’t get it bc how does ur maxilla have anything to do with ur face fat that’s why mine is like that bc i have so much weight on my face that it pulls down on my eye bags creating those lines
They say the upper maxilla is recessed which cause the skin to look hollow, they pretend skin doesn’t exist, in reality it’s the skin’s thinness that causes it

• +1
Reactions: m0glit3
They say the upper maxilla is recessed which cause the skin to look hollow, they pretend skin doesn’t exist, in reality it’s the skin’s thinness that causes it
yes u get it but do you think volufiline could work if given a try. Most say it’s cope but i think it’s worth a try atleast.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
feel like it’s not even worth it if i have to get filler every 6 months
Yeah I will never get filler honestly because it stays forever and can migrate, I’m interested in blepharoplasty tbh for it since I also have Dennie-Morgan folds

• +1
Help you get better sleep which will indirectly reduce them, let me find the thread that recommended me it.
but what if i already get good enough sleep as is and it still hasn’t fixed it one bit

yes u get it but do you think volufiline could work if given a try. Most say it’s cope but i think it’s worth a try atleast.
Never used it but I want to try it and I would also say it’s worth a shot

• +1
still that’s a pretty decent amount of money you’ll be spending for however long just to fix eyebags
I guess so, but it’s worth it in the long run if you want to fix your insecurity

• +1
and btw could i technically lose face fat and make it to where the skin is even in all areas and that would help get rid of the lines as well. Just curious on that

• +1
Reactions: HardMaxOrRope
Yeah give it a try bro, let me know how it goes. :feelsgood:
i’m already having to cut my face fat out anyways bc i have way to much and would love a slimmer face so i’ll lyk how it goes anyways. If i remember you

• +1
Reactions: HardMaxOrRope
i’ll never look like dude on the right so yea i’ll keep going about everything how i see fits best. i’m not a sub 5 i don’t need all those different surgeries
Temp image 3764E82B 764F 4C5A 9446 BB94511CF81C

• JFL
judging by all the different memes you have makes me feel like u blackpilled and are sub5. But hey prove me wrong bud
IMG 2510
IMG 2261

I am subhuman but I have more bones than you, fucking dog, I will rape you, I am also 6’3 suck on deez aryan agarthan nutz you mutt

• JFL
if i didn’t have so much face fat, i would mog you to the ninth realm

Attachments

• IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8831.jpeg
    IMG_8831.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8700.jpeg
    IMG_8700.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and vrilmaxxer
all my pictures were taken with bad lightning but as i can see ur second picture has down lightning which makes ur bones more prominent. Fraud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and vrilmaxxer
yea idk about it i feel like i pull more then you, and there has to be a reason your covering those eyes bro.
Yeah bro I am covering my eyes because I don’t want cum tributes of my face, please keep slaying mtbs, you fucking genetic failure, I will pray for you to grow bones
if i didn’t have so much face fat, i would mog you to the ninth realm
you mog me in the opposite world you fucking nigger, I can tell you are short and scrawny akin to the dwarves from middle earth, also you have a low IQ look + I have pictures of you now I will make a cum tribute and send it to you tomorrow since I am about to sleep

Yeah bro I am covering my eyes because I don’t want cum tributes of my face, please keep slaying mtbs, you fucking genetic failure, I will pray for you to grow bones

you mog me in the opposite world you fucking nigger, I can tell you are short and scrawny akin to the dwarves from middle earth, also you have a low IQ look + I have pictures of you now I will make a cum tribute and send it to you tomorrow since I am about to sleep
ur so fucking weird dude😭 but i’m slaying HTB’s thank you and i have the proof u sub5 no getting bitches fucker you literally have no life besides trying to belittle people. If you want i’ll drop the addy and you can pull up and we can settle this like real men😭😭 i’m trolling but i would beat the brakes off of you

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and chrxth5