Can androgens and HGH significantly effect our eye areas during puberty?

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
So @OwlGod and others have said that eyes are one of the only body parts that doesn't change at all whilst going through puberty and post-puberty.

What do all of these kids have in common?

69186472 398605830855792 2884357150928551023 n

C3b863dc07c0a4465c1792b4ff42bc24

Eyesd

Th

they all have literal HUNTER EYES. But it is it definitive that our eyes stay the same from birth through post-puberty?

Jordan's eye area has barely changed, bones have, of course, his Maxilla grew forward his under-eye area thickened significantly.
Same with Sean, his eye barely changed.

according to @Lifeisgood72 this dude took HGH and Tren (extremely androgenic) from the ages 15-16 and went from subhuman to gigachad, literally.
Some will say that he just went through puberty, but does puberty really do that?

holy fuck, he claims one year apart, we can all agree that this dude obviously has a good eye area, checks all the boxes.

Now look at this, look at his eyes as a baby, they aren't like Jordans or Opry's at all, but fast forward to now the kid has fucking tiger eyes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1gzsqYAJPF/

I mean regardless of whether he did take steroids and HGH, he still went through a massive change, and his eyes are definitely different.
this doesn't debunk anything though, this kid is just an outlier, just kinda interesting.

I mean it's not like he had eyes like this.

Hormones are everything if this dude really did go from A to B using Tren and GH, Mirin his inhibition tbh, he's probably fucked his HPTA.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
Damn, from Nerd to DOM.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2756
according to @Lifeisgood72 this dude took HGH and Tren (extremely androgenic) from the ages 15-16 and went from subhuman to gigachad, literally.

ah yes, a source with a repute beyond reproach

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent

giphy.gif
yeah, that's why I said this dude's probably just an outlier, and again didn't suggest that it was definitive at all. jfl.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

giphy.gif
Of course we cannot prove it neither would him. Indeed it's nothing bad but folks here may tend to deny the effects of hormones in our bodies and believe everything's set in stone.

I personally could attend to a "medical center" a doctor had during my height maxxing period and I saw kids my age that had been attending for a while using hormones and I can only say that I did see they were having drastic changes.

I unfortunately lacked money so I couldn't keep it up nor have access to the same things they did so my results were lighter.

I'm very very confident @Lifeisgood72 is right. To each their own tho...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2756
Of course we cannot prove it neither would him. Indeed it's nothing bad but folks here may tend to deny the effects of hormones in our bodies and believe everything's set in stone.

I personally could attend to a "medical center" a doctor had during my height maxxing period and I saw kids my age that had been attending for a while using hormones and I can only say that I did see they were having drastic changes.

I unfortunately lacked money so I couldn't keep it up nor have access to the same things they did so my results were lighter.

how old are you now?

how old are you now?
I THINK im even willing to pm some subhuman pics from when I was having this treatment lol. But I'd need to check what I have lol. Might even make a thread once i have more information...

The problem many of us face is the lack of money and most of you being in English speaking countries means everything is probably quite controlled and regulated.

No doc will agree to do this for u as a teenager tbh. I traveled to a third world country that's how I had access to those things.

There's a reason why I'm so obssesed with making money so I can afford these things. Hormones>>>>>>

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Good thread but I’m a orbital hypoplasiacel so it literally never began for my eye area.

You are born with the eye area you have srs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756

I'm not denying the effects of hormones.... I'm denying that you should trust wild, unverifiable claims by a fucking moron kid like lifeisgood72.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, EthnicelAscension, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
I'm not denying the effects of hormones.... I'm denying that you should trust wild, unverifiable claims by a fucking moron kid like lifeisgood72.
oh right, regardless did you see his before picture? the cunt looks subhuman as fuck, it's probably cherry-picked hard though.

oh right, regardless did you see his before picture? the cunt looks subhuman as fuck, it's probably cherry-picked hard though.

I did but even if it wasn't cherry picked (it is) i still wouldn't leap to believe an extraordinary claim like that, especially considering the source.

Look, the internet still widely believes that Tom Cruise had jaw implants, in spite of the fact that this would have to be several years (almost a decade, in fact) before the FIRST ever mandible augmentation case in medical history, and that prototypical surgery would also have the best results you've ever seen??? What actually happen is a few retards cherry picked two images while ignoring a much broader selection of images from the same era and then pretended like Cruise had a transformation.... when you look at the broader selection of images, the illusion falls apart, and it looks like all that happened was he lost the puppy fat in his face.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2756