Can any LHW UFC fighter beat up Jon Zherka or Bradley Martyn ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
For example can jon jones when he was in LHW at 205lbs and 6'4 before he became Heavyweight knockout or kill bradley and zherka (both 260lbs and similar height to jones ) in a street fight/bar fight ???

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
jones will destroy both
he probably walked around 220-230 when he was in LHW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
No hes 260 as soon as Bradley gets a hold of him its over

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Samsara, Deleted member 25566, cloudburst and 3 others
jones will destroy both
he probably walked around 220-230 when he was in LHW

nah he was always between 205-210lbs hes naturally ectomorph

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
It would literally take Jon Jones 30 seconds to knock both of them unconscious at the same time. No exaggeration.

Even an amateur LHW fighter at the regional level could destroy those gym-cel rats without breaking a sweat.

Skill, technique and experience are literally everything unless the weight difference is monumentally large.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 25566 and 6 others
It would literally take Jon Jones 30 seconds to knock both of them unconscious at the same time. No exaggeration.
It would take him one leg kick, so more like 1 second

@Bonesbonesbonesbone Every single LHW in the UFC would beat both of them without trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, Bonesbonesbonesbone, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
It would take him one leg kick, so more like 1 second

@Bonesbonesbonesbone Every single LHW in the UFC would beat both of them without trying
Jon Jones would literally eviscerate him and pulverize him into the ground until his entire face is just a slab of raw meat on the pavement, literally any LHW UFC fighter would maul him before he even has the chance to utter the words “But I’m 260 tho”

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 31562 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
Jon Jones would literally eviscerate him and pulverize him into the ground until his entire face is just a slab of raw meat on the pavement, literally any LHW UFC fighter would maul him before he even has the chance to utter the words “But I’m 260 tho”
View attachment 2380582
Jon Jones beats every human that's ever lived in a fight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Sprinkles, vaseqmoherad and 1 other person
Just fucking lol at LHW . of course you idiot
these guys are big af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Any HW, LHW, MW, WW and LW would fuck them up in a fight.

Hell, even a midget like Volkanovski would maul them.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 21661, Deleted member 25566 and 5 others
thanks for self snitching for being an idiot, ignored

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
he had to be at least 220 after re hydrating

205 to 210 is what a middle weight would weigh in the ring
ok so like after a weigh in when you eat food your naturally heavier ? what does the average 6'3 guy wear ungymmaxxed ?

ok so like after a weigh in when you eat food your naturally heavier ? what does the average 6'3 guy wear ungymmaxxed ?
their walking weight is their natural weight

fighters usually cut 10/15 to 20 pounds to make weight
its a like a strategy
everyone fighting at 205 weights way more than 205
fighters fighting in middle weight likely walk around 205 etc

the average person carries more fat than a fighters so they should weight more but it can range
some 6'3 people can be like 135 pound and others can be like 270 +

their walking weight is their natural weight

fighters usually cut 10/15 to 20 pounds to make weight
its a like a strategy
everyone fighting at 205 weights way more than 205
fighters fighting in middle weight likely walk around 205 etc

the average person carries more fat than a fighters so they should weight more but it can range
some 6'3 people can be like 135 pound and others can be like 270 +
alright do you think deontay wilder could beat francis ngannou in a street fight ?

alright do you think deontay wilder could beat francis ngannou in a street fight ?
i think he can if he catches francis but if i had to pick between the two i would go with francis

this is how i think it would go for deontay vs francis

this is how i think it would go for deontay vs francis

brutal shit but to be fair id rather be this then chico would u think the same ? who would u wanna be ? fracnis ngannou or chico

• JFL
Reactions: traveler

Even an amateur LHW fighter at the regional level could destroy those gym-cel rats without breaking a sweat.

Skill, technique and experience are literally everything unless the weight difference is monumentally large.
Yup. Overeem sent five bouncers to the emergency room by himself, and you got casuals thinking NFL/NBA players and gymcels have a chance against professional fighters

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Yup. Overeem sent five bouncers to the emergency room by himself, and you got casuals thinking NFL/NBA players and gymcels have a chance against professional fighters
View attachment 2382912
I’ve had casuals tell me that prime Mike Tyson would lose in a fight with a 300 pound roid head lmao, a full power punch from Mike Tyson bare knuckle to your skull would quite literally kill the average person, no exaggeration

260 tho (I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic or not)
yea man bradleys too big, jon jones wouldnt know what to do when grabbed, he has no experience comparable to 260.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Without gloves Wilder would probably one shot Francis, but it really depends on if Francis tries to wrestle or kick Wilder. If he goes retard mode and tries to just swing on him, he's getting dropped

I’ve had casuals tell me that prime Mike Tyson would lose in a fight with a 300 pound roid head lmao, a full power punch from Mike Tyson bare knuckle to your skull would quite literally kill the average person, no exaggeration
Look at what a shit boxer did to another boxer without gloves (all time bad cheap shot too)
He dislocated his jaw and lacerated his tongue. Mind you fighters have substantially better chins than non-fighters

A bare knuckle punch from a pro boxer would do hellacious damage let alone someone like Tyson or any other HW

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kuroro and Deleted member 31329
BBC always wins

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31329
Look at what a shit boxer did to another boxer without gloves (all time bad cheap shot too)
He dislocated his jaw and lacerated his tongue. Mind you fighters have substantially better chins than non-fighters

A bare knuckle punch from a pro boxer would do hellacious damage let alone someone like Tyson or any other HW

People severely underestimate just how hard professional fighters can punch
Mfs have to realize all boxing matches are regulated with gloves + wraps to avoid boxers from breaking their own hands and softening their punches + they rub Vaseline on their bodies to avoid cuts and bruises when fighting
If you let the average professional boxer let loose on someone bare knuckle with full force punches that person would literally get killed
A 150 pound boxer can hit harder than a 200 pound gymcel, all those muscles do is make you slow, they’re only to look pretty

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
People severely underestimate just how hard professional fighters can punch
Mfs have to realize all boxing matches are regulated with gloves + wraps to avoid boxers from breaking their own hands and softening their punches + they rub Vaseline on their bodies to avoid cuts and bruises when fighting
If you let the average professional boxer let loose on someone bare knuckle with full force punches that person would literally get killed
A 150 pound boxer can hit harder than a 200 pound gymcel, all those muscles do is make you slow, they’re only to look pretty
Imagine this punch (at 13 seconds) on the average person's face, they're not waking up

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Gymcels are the biggest retards on the planet Bradley and Lherka included

probably jon jones and all the heavy hitters like prime rumble johnson etc.

probably jon jones and all the heavy hitters like prime rumble johnson etc.