can any NT users help me formulate my next move w this chick?

SoberAndRetarded

SoberAndRetarded

Bronze
I think this girl likes me, we worked together and before I left she made sure to get my Snapchat and has asked me to go lifting with her multiple times (big thing we have in common). I have fucking shit texting game and am nervous to even look at her responses, but she messages me first more than I do her and she replies right away.

Thing is, I don’t know if she just wants me as a friend or what. She’s enthusiastic about meeting up like she likes me but she’s also a bit out of my league looks wise.

Should I just say “look lifting is cool and I’m down to do that for sure, but I think I’d rather take out for food or coffee sometime”? Or should I do the lifting and then ask her out?

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
This is what ChatGPT said

It's understandable to feel nervous in this situation, but it sounds like she is interested in you based on her actions. Here are a few pieces of advice to help you navigate this:

1. **Lifting Together**: Since lifting is a common interest, it's a great way to spend time together and get to know each other better in a comfortable setting. This can also help build a connection and see how you both interact in person.

2. **Clear Communication**: After a few lifting sessions, you can gauge the vibe and her interest level. If things feel positive, then it’s a good idea to ask her out for food or coffee.

3. **Confidence and Directness**: You can approach her with something like, "I've really enjoyed our lifting sessions and I'd love to hang out outside the gym. How about we grab coffee or a meal sometime?" This shows your interest without being too forward.

4. **Mindset**: Try not to focus too much on the perceived league difference. Mutual interests and personal connections are often more important than looks.

5. **Read Her Signals**: Pay attention to her reactions and body language during your lifting sessions. If she seems engaged and enthusiastic, it’s a good sign.

Starting with lifting sessions and then transitioning to a casual coffee or meal seems like a good plan. This approach will allow you to build rapport and comfort before making things more formal.

• JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, algebrah and Danish_Smartass
Would you like my advice on the matter as a 28 year old NEET who has never been with a woman?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, BitchBoy and SoberAndRetarded
Would you like my advice on the matter as a 28 year old NEET who has never been with a woman?
Honestly, yeah NEET has both an N and a T in it so sure

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, algebrah, Danish_Smartass and 1 other person
Honestly, yeah NEET has both an N and a T in it so sure
In my opinion you are right to ask her to a coffee/food date, this way she will get the message you are interested in her and if she isn't seeing you that way then she can let you down nicely by refusing. It's also a good way to know straight off the bat where she stands before you waste any time. It's possible but usually women don't ask men to be gym buddies if they're not atleast a little interested.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
do you guys only meet up when you’re lifting ?

• +1
do you guys only meet up when you’re lifting ?
Nah we’ve never lifted, we worked together and she came to my going away thing. Other than that we haven’t seen each other outside of work. But she’s new to the job and I’ve only known her three months

You retard. Just say let’s go out to eat/drink coffee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, algebrah and SoberAndRetarded
You retard. Just say let’s go out to eat/drink coffee
Oh yeah also I’m 30 and she’s 20 and I’m leaving to med school in a month

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and BitchBoy
Invite her out and try to touch her
She’s sweet and for giving an old chunk of coal like me even the illusion of a hot 20 year old liking, texting, snapping me I will spare her that trauma.

She’s sweet and for giving an old chunk of coal like me even the illusion of a hot 20 year texting, snapping me I will spare her that trauma.
Not rapey incel touching brother. Like touch her arm, be flirty when you’re out to see if she’s attracted to you. Why are you so autistic nigger?

• +1
Not rapey incel touching brother. Like touch her arm, be flirty when you’re out to see if she’s attracted to you. Why are you so autistic nigger?
isn’t it weird tho that I’m 30 asking out a 20 year old?

isn’t it weird tho that I’m 30 asking out a 20 year old?
If you have no chemistry and aren’t flirting with each other it’s a little weird in the eyes of normies

• +1
If you have no chemistry and aren’t flirting with each other it’s a little weird in the eyes of normies
Well I just asked her if she’s free to lift Tuesday. I will get a better gauge on her interest and also a sick pump. Will update response, I turned snap notifications off so I won’t check until the morning probably

Well I just asked her if she’s free to lift Tuesday. I will get a better gauge on her interest and also a sick pump. Will update response, I turned snap notifications off so I won’t check until the morning probably
Nigger just flirt with her while you text or touch her arm when you lift and see her reaction. If she cringes, it aint it

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and SoberAndRetarded
Nigger just flirt with her while you text or touch her arm when you lift and see her reaction. If she cringes, it aint it
Thanks will do if she says yes

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
I think this girl likes me, we worked together and before I left she made sure to get my Snapchat and has asked me to go lifting with her multiple times (big thing we have in common). I have fucking shit texting game and am nervous to even look at her responses, but she messages me first more than I do her and she replies right away.

Thing is, I don’t know if she just wants me as a friend or what. She’s enthusiastic about meeting up like she likes me but she’s also a bit out of my league looks wise.

Should I just say “look lifting is cool and I’m down to do that for sure, but I think I’d rather take out for food or coffee sometime”? Or should I do the lifting and then ask her out?
fuck you mean out of your league you see her all the time just dont pussyfoot around shit you gotta man the fuck up and be forward or shes gonna think youre a pussy

• +1
be sure ot update us, hopefully you slay zoomer pussy my fellow millenial.
Worked out with her, asked her out and she said she’d love to. Lmfao I can’t believe it bro… her ex that she just broke up with is a fitness influencer who literally is 6ft 220 lbs as ripped as a Mr Olympia contestant and has 100k+ followers on instagram.

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Smell her hair

• JFL
Worked out with her, asked her out and she said she’d love to. Lmfao I can’t believe it bro… her ex that she just broke up with is a fitness influencer who literally is 6ft 220 lbs as ripped as a Mr Olympia contestant and has 100k+ followers on instagram.
oof how are you going to compete with that? oh well atleast you'll get t ohave sex with her since she's clearly interested. Well done pal

Lift with her and ask her out to lunch bro:chad:

We had a nice dinner and made out a couple times