Can anybody explain the appeal of timothee chalamet to me ??

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
He looks like a 15 year old kid and has zero dimorphism tbh his body is also very skinny..

Maybe he is attractive to only 15 years old girls??
He is very neotonous like tom holland and looks like a little kid i dont get it tbh

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ceilings, Deleted member 14978 and Deleted member 5052
Face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
yeah about that he looks like a kid tho how can any women above 18 find him attractive is insane to me ..
He is 26 and doesnt look like a man he can easily pass for a 15 year old kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
@SubhumanCurrycel sic boy

Tagging the dompill expert and masc bro @MakinItHappenReturn your thoughts bhai?

Good pheno, jaw and lean face+ he's part jew.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, LastHopeForNorman, RODEBLUR and 2 others
Good pheno, jaw and lean face+ he's part jew.
he looks like a kid tho which is not sexually attractive to women tell me you wouldnt think he was 15 or 16 in this pic if you didnt know his age

Looks like one of those white tiktok boys who do thirst traps

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1588
he looks like a kid tho which is not sexually attractive to women tell me you wouldnt think he was 15 or 16 in this pic if you didnt know his age
He has dimorphism wtf. Masc lower third and hollow cheeks.

Images   2021 12 20T100018286

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ceilings, Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 1588
@Currypirate4 @reptiles @Chadeep thoughts bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052
he has the most needed features that make a person gl. like short midface, mainly has a lot of contrasting features like dark hair, dark eyebrows, pale skin, green eyes, lean bones. otherwise you're right that most women who watching him are young teens, but in the end it doesn't matter that he looks emasculated, cause most women will still like whats pretty more than whats masculine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
he has the most needed features that make a person gl. like short midface, mainly has a lot of contrasting features like dark hair, dark eyebrows, pale skin, green eyes, lean bones. otherwise you're right that most women who watching him are young teens, but in the end it doesn't matter that he looks emasculated, cause most women will still like whats pretty more than whats masculine.
do you think he will be able to attract adult women with his looks i dont think so tbh..

But then again there is a video of jennifer lawrence simping over him on youtube

very goodlooking

• +1
very goodlooking
i see you posting about the masc pill everywhere and yet you think this guy who looks like a kid is good looking..
He is good looking for 15 sure but not for adult women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
i see you posting about the masc pill everywhere and yet you think this guy who looks like a kid is good looking..
He is good looking for 15 sure but not for adult women

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and Deleted member 5786
He looks like a 15 year old kid and has zero dimorphism tbh his body is also very skinny..

He is very neotonous like tom holland and looks like a little kid i dont get it tbh
Here’s the answer ignore everyone else: eyes, brows, hair, coloring (dark brown hair plus green blue eyes is the most attractive combination to women)

Qoves did a video on him here
I think him being a twink is part of his appeal though. It plays up his femininity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and RODEBLUR
today women like femenine men, in next genetration demorphism wouldnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and RODEBLUR
he looks aesthetic in motion and worse in photos

• +1
Qoves did a video on him here
I think him being a twink is part of his appeal though. It plays up his femininity
Thanks i never watched that video what surprised me is the amout of women simping over him in the comments tbh..

T levels have been declining steadily for the past 50 years or so jfl over for all men
Eh I don't think he's the best example for that. His face is still pretty masculine it's more his frame, hair, and personality (in terms of the roles he plays) that are distinctly feminine.

Also, facial masculinity is mostly overrated. Dimorphism is important, but idt there's any real correlation between facial masculinity and attractiveness

• +1
Eh I don't think he's the best example for that. His face is still pretty masculine it's more his frame, hair, and personality (in terms of the roles he plays) that are distinctly feminine.

Also, facial masculinity is mostly overrated. Dimorphism is important, but idt there's any real correlation between facial masculinity and attractiveness
tbh he looks 15 to me face wise yeah i guess he is a bit of a skullcel thats why he looks a little boyish

He looks like a 15 year old kid and has zero dimorphism
His jawline is as masculine as it gets

tbh his body is also very skinny..

His Hair. Is like the best hair ever.
His eyes are good also imo.

Yeah. He deffo a Chad

• +1
Because he is famous lol every other answer is low iq

• +1

high facial harmony

• +1
His jawline is as masculine as it gets

His Hair. Is like the best hair ever.
His eyes are good also imo.

Yeah. He deffo a Chad

agreed his hair is top tier

Approachable miniature chad makes him attractive to women.
They don't feel as intimidated is my guess.