Can anybody help me to measure my angle of the recession?

D

Deleted member 2864

Silver
Never tried to measure it by myself and idk how. Attached examples (ofc most of you know what I’m talking about, but adding to concrete).
There are my photos:

Sorry, here are some examples
F1FEB006 EBEF 466A BAE5 34E0BF153603
A1D300F3 BB01 491D A79E 8719E2F0D9E9

facial convexivity angle (the one with lochawski) 165 degrees (good)
the first angle is 84.2 degrees (not good should be closer to 90 degrees)
your chin is somewhat recessed and you upper maxilla is also recessed
But your brow ridge and lower maxilla is forward grown
overall your forward growth is average (neither noticeably recessed nor forward grown)

facial convexivity angle (the one with lochawski) 165 degrees (good)
the first angle is 84.2 degrees (not good should be closer to 90 degrees)
your chin is somewhat recessed and you upper maxilla is also recessed
But your brow ridge and lower maxilla is forward grown
overall your forward growth is average (neither noticeably recessed nor forward grown)
Hi, thank you for help. Also pls could you tell me if upper and lower maxilla are upper and lower jaws? (I thought upper jaw - maxilla and lower one is a mandible). If there were like 89 or 90 degree in the first angle instead of 84 what could be different to my face? Just thinking if the recession makes my philtrum looks so long (idk either I’m recessed or because my nose to short or cause philtrum looking down, not forward)

you're not recessed at all , stop obsessing over a non-existent failo and focus on other things more important

you're not recessed at all , stop obsessing over a non-existent failo and focus on other things more important
Hey, I’m asking it the first time, I was never thinking about it before, I have really long philtrum, like 20mm and it’s looking strange with my nose (40mm at the emd of tip and 45mm at the end of nostrils) also my chin is 40 but as I think it’s recessed thats why philtrum looks long anyway, it’s important for me. It’s me in a motion, idk why even on vids face looks longer then irl in a mirror, can’t say what really wrong:

Hey, I’m asking it the first time, I was never thinking about it before, I have really long philtrum, like 20mm and it’s looking strange with my nose (40mm at the emd of tip and 45mm at the end of nostrils) also my chin is 40 but as I think it’s recessed thats why philtrum looks long anyway, it’s important for me. It’s me in a motion, idk why even on vids face looks longer then irl in a mirror, can’t say what really wrong:

i don't know how old are you but you look a bit feminine

try to inject T / roids + gymmax

you should also look for lip lift and fix your nose tip and get a tan

could you send more pics of yourself, I think you look one of my friends

i don't know how old are you but you look a bit feminine

try to inject T / roids + gymmax

you should also look for lip lift and fix your nose tip and get a tan
Thinking of lip lift and chin augmentation but idk how would it looks like, I’m asking about the recession cause thinking about forward growing somehow, recently I was reading about the distraction osteogenesis and ofc watjing for some self made facepullers, idk if it’s going to help

40MM what the fuck that is so tiny. Your midface isn’t long it’s just your nose is so short that it makes your Philtrum long.

40MM what the fuck that is so tiny. Your midface isn’t long it’s just your nose is so short that it makes your Philtrum long.
If you are asking why it’s looking so tiny then I think it’s all because my chin looking down, not forward, it’s absolutely not pointy. If you are asking why it’s so tiny that it’s only 40mm, well, idk

you look like a girl

Never tried to measure it by myself and idk how. Attached examples (ofc most of you know what I’m talking about, but adding to concrete).
There are my photos:

You have bigger problems than your jaw rn. You have an invasion to fight off.

+ 4cm it’s not the length as it’s usually measuring, it’s from the end of lower lip to the end of chin, vertically

You have bigger problems than your jaw rn. You have an invasion to fight off.
Yeah, well, anybody need to chill somehow to not think about all this shit, fucking hate russian incels

Why do you think so? Either features or how they are looking together makes me look so?

I think your round face shape makes you look feminime.

If you can, grow a short beard to look more like a guy and you should probably get a shorter haircut too.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
did you get a nose job

did you get a nose job
Hi, no and I’m actually do not want do, love it upturned, short and small in forward, even when ppl here telling it’s shitty and femine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
Can someone explain how does he have nasolabial folds and an upturned nose at the same time

Can someone explain how does he have nasolabial folds and an upturned nose at the same time
Well, I think you need to check some special literature for this question, isn’t it a mimic wrinkle caused by smile?

Well, I think you need to check some special literature for this question, isn’t it a mimic wrinkle caused by smile?
I thought nasolabial fold is due to recessed maxilla but that usually causes downturned nose so idk.

I thought nasolabial fold is due to recessed maxilla but that usually causes downturned nose so idk.
Well, idk if they connected with recessed maxilla somehow, as I remember even Dicaprio have nasolabial folds, so don’t think it’s really connected