Can anyone explain me?

D

Doublex2J

Banned
The difference between red and blackpill?

The redpill focuses on game and personality. Many concepts such as holding frame, shit tests, and other PUA shit you may have heard of originated in redpill communities. It says that as long as you're alpha and hold frame, you can theoretically get any woman.

The blackpill, on the other hand, is more focused on the circumstances of your birth and early-childhood development. To the blackpilled, looks and height are what matter most. The true blackpill doesn't deny the importance of being NT, but it does refute the claims that your game matters more than your looks.

Many studies prove certain aspects of the blackpill. The redpill is largely anecdotal. A lot of PUAs today are even starting to admit the importance of looks and height.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Vidyacoper, LordNorwood and 1 other person
The redpill focuses on game and personality. Many concepts such as holding frame, shit tests, and other PUA shit you may have heard of originated in redpill communities. It says that as long as you're alpha and hold frame, you can theoretically get any woman.

The blackpill, on the other hand, is more focused on the circumstances of your birth and early-childhood development. To the blackpilled, looks and height are what matter most. The true blackpill doesn't deny the importance of being NT, but it does refute the claims that your game matters more than your looks.

Many studies prove certain aspects of the blackpill. The redpill is largely anecdotal. A lot of PUAs today are even starting to admit the importance of looks and height.
Thanks dude. I think I'm blackpilled. I'm not NT but I'm still virgin and I'm sure it is because I'm ugly

M18

Thanks dude. I think I'm blackpilled. I'm not NT but I'm still virgin and I'm sure it is because I'm ugly

M18

>first pic
PSL 6
there you go stop posting pics of yourself repeatedly now

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld
The red pill was the original blackpill until the puas co opted it
The blackpill basically mean that your genes and and social status determine your life

• +1
Reactions: Doublex2J
The red pill was the original blackpill until the puas co opted it
The blackpill basically mean that your genes and and social status determine your life
Thanks. And what is "PUA"? (I'm spanish)
>first pic
PSL 6
there you go stop posting pics of yourself repeatedly now
But in the other pics I'm not that PSL

Red pill - PUA cope, MGTOW cope, just hold frame cope, Go to the gym cope...

Black Pill - Your face determines 90% of your fate