Can anyone explain why i have significantly thinner bones than my dad??

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Like my dad is very short 5.4"ft and mom is also short 5.2"ft meanwhile i am 5.8.5"ft tall(yes manlet so that half inch matters lmao)..

What i dont get is how can i height and frame mog my dad brutally yet he has bigger hands legs and skull than me..
My wrists are barely 6 inches while he has 8 inches wrists wtf did my body not produce enough dht or growth hormone ??

Any high iq cel please explain tbh

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and AlwaysHaveQuestions
jews and bush did this

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, EckhartTollemaxx, here and 2 others
THE CORE OF FIT - XCD BLOG – tagged What does DIM do

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Like my dad is very short 5.4"ft and mom is also short 5.2"ft meanwhile i am 5.8.5"ft tall(yes manlet so that half inch matters lmao)..

What i dont get is how can i height and frame mog my dad brutally yet he has bigger hands legs and skull than me..
My wrists are barely 6 inches while he has 8 inches wrists wtf did my body not produce enough dht or growth hormone ??

Any high iq cel please explain tbh
Same, they worked harder in their prime meaning they were not like us on the computers all day long but working out all day when they were young

• +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123 and Deleted member 1588
you have the same bone mass but yours got longer to trade for height. your body told itself it has to grow tall to live in this sexual market it is evolution and god at work bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
jews and bush did this
But it is really weird tbh and i have seen this with all my friends where they height mog their dads but have significantly thinner bones than thier dads

you have the same bone mass but yours got longer to trade for height. your body told itself it has to grow tall to live in this sexual market it is evolution and god at work bro
Yeah i am not mad or anything but i find it really weird ngl my frame is average and i am not even gymaxxed yet 18 inch bideltoid and i am pretty skinny at 145 lbs or so

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Yeah i am not mad or anything but i find it really weird ngl my frame is average and i am not even gymaxxed yet 18 inch bideltoid and i am pretty skinny at 145 lbs or so
i was joking but now i think it could be true. your dad is endomorph you are ectomorph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
i was joking but now i think it could be true. your dad is endomorph you are ectomorph
yeah both me and my bro are ectomorph my elder brother height mogs me by one inch in both frame and height and has 6.5 inch wrists i measured all of my family like a psl retard lmao

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Same, they worked harder in their prime meaning they were not like us on the computers all day long but working out all day when they were young
i dont think thats the reason tbh test levels are declining rapidly across generations and you can see how the previous gemeration males all looked robust as fuck despite thier height but now young guys are mostly ectomorphs with lanky bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
XENOESTROGENS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
smoke estrogen on the water